Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Absolutely pathetic from our CB yet again.

Spineless and gutless. If it was two lesser clubs the punishment would have been considerably worse.

C'Island got worse punishment for handbags as someone said earlier

Place is like Animal Farm

tothetop03

I went to county semi final last year Dromore v Killyclogher i seen the Referee being pushed shoved verbally abused threatened by Dromore players and at least 2 supporters entered the field of play to threaten him and both players and supporters alike had to be physically restrained...what was the punishment from CCC Board or internally from within the club i never heard.....

I went to county final Replay i seen a Coalisland Supporter hitting a Killyclogher Player as he hit a sideline kick..What was the punishment from CCC Board or internally from within the club??
I seen Mark Bradley getting assaulted by 3 Different Coalisland players what was the punishment for them??

CCC board do not use the Offical Guide in any of these cases or Our case last Saturday night if they did we would not be having these conversations....We all would be yapping punishments are to too severe!!!!

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 15, 2017, 09:55:14 AM
Quote from: WT4E on June 15, 2017, 09:42:36 AM
Two players going at it is tolerable

Mentors getting involved with players should not be tolerated and good to see Daisy getting suspended.

But non playing non coaching people storming the field is a disgrace and there should be a far heavier punishment for this as it sends out a message that this is okay!

Also would be good to know if Clonoe as a club would discipline grey hoodie as he was way over the line.

To be honest i would think not....no point telling a lie about it.... But i know there has been a meeting about it and field security was top of the agenda....
Just on a note on field Security....you hand an away team and your own team 5 passes... the left overs stand outside the wire a while and then just hop over the fence...You can maybe monitor your own people but you have no chance with an away team....

I will give you an Example we played Omagh in Clonoe last year... Their Senior players and management refused to even wait to the reserve match was over....some ignored our man doing the gate entering the field most just hoped the wire and started warming up with about 10 mins of the Reserve game to go...

Did they warm up on the pitch while the reserve game was still on ???

Actually was that the game where the clonoe substitute/water carrier hit one of the Omagh players. One of the gallaghers I think

tothetop03

Quote from: In hiding on June 15, 2017, 07:57:27 PM

Mentors getting involved with players should not be tolerated and good to see Daisy getting suspended.

But non playing non coaching people storming the field is a disgrace and there should be a far heavier punishment for this as it sends out a message that this is okay!

Also would be good to know if Clonoe as a club would discipline grey hoodie as he was way over the line.

To be honest i would think not....no point telling a lie about it.... But i know there has been a meeting about it and field security was top of the agenda....
Just on a note on field Security....you hand an away team and your own team 5 passes... the left overs stand outside the wire a while and then just hop over the fence...You can maybe monitor your own people but you have no chance with an away team....

I will give you an Example we played Omagh in Clonoe last year... Their Senior players and management refused to even wait to the reserve match was over....some ignored our man doing the gate entering the field most just hoped the wire and started warming up with about 10 mins of the Reserve game to go...

Actually was that the game where the clonoe substitute/water carrier hit one of the Omagh players. One of the gallaghers I think

Might have been, a future county trainor hit him i think and then searched the country for some man to take the blame...

skeog

Game void big punishment might cost Clonoe top 4 place as they were ahead.

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 15, 2017, 08:45:15 PM

Might have been, a future county trainor hit him i think and then searched the country for some man to take the blame because he was a school teacher...

Didn't realise anyone got blamed for the strike. Don't think it was caught on camera, or maybe it was

tothetop03

Quote from: In hiding on June 15, 2017, 09:48:11 PM

Might have been, a future county trainor hit him i think and then searched the country for some man to take the blame because he was a school teacher...

Didn't realise anyone got blamed for the strike. Don't think it was caught on camera, or maybe it was

It was the same day when your senior team warmed during the reserve game yes...

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 16, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

What a crime, warming up during the reserve game. Behind the goals I presume ?

Up The Middle

Quote from: In hiding on June 16, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

No from what I remember it was in the bottom corner of the pitch and up and down the sideline. At least 20 of them and the reserve game still going.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Legoman5

Quote from: Taylor on June 15, 2017, 05:18:02 PM
Absolutely pathetic from our CB yet again.

Spineless and gutless. If it was two lesser clubs the punishment would have been considerably worse.

C'Island got worse punishment for handbags as someone said earlier

Place is like Animal Farm

What punishment did Castlederg/Clan Na Gael receive last season if this is the case??

In hiding

Quote from: Up The Middle on June 16, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

No from what I remember it was in the bottom corner of the pitch and up and down the sideline. At least 20 of them and the reserve game still going.
At least 20 !!!

That's a lot of players to be holding back from playing reserves. But I'm sure that you are not exaggerating

tothetop03

In Hiding...

We were chatting about how clubs could possibly cure the problem of having more than the allowed amount of people inside the wire on match days, we came to the common agreement that most clubs have this problem... i used what happened that day of an example of how can a home team control another club if they just ignore the 2/3 people trying to keep tabs on this...it is impossible unless clubs my own included respect the reasons why only management and physio are the only people above starting players and subs inside the wire... whats the point trying then....

blackball

Quote from: In hiding on June 16, 2017, 12:14:27 PM

At least 20 !!!

That's a lot of players to be holding back from playing reserves. But I'm sure that you are not exaggerating

If you go by under lights thinking on this "SOMEONE COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!" a reserve player could have ran into one of the lads warming up and killed him

Up The Middle

Quote from: In hiding on June 16, 2017, 12:14:27 PM

At least 20 !!!

5's not a big number last time I checked
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

leenie

Anyone from clan na gael ?  Could ya pm me
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..