?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

JGDoire

Great to get a few players back. Hopefully can do the business v Armagh

screenexile

Quote from: JGDoire on May 30, 2024, 10:50:45 PMGreat to get a few players back. Hopefully can do the business v Armagh

We'll just have to wait and see if that's the team that actually starts!

toby47

Quote from: JGDoire on May 30, 2024, 10:50:45 PMGreat to get a few players back. Hopefully can do the business v Armagh

Ah, don't be that easily fooled..

quit yo jibbajabba

Toby you are a thief of joy 🤓

Let us dream until Sunday at least lol

tbrick18

At first reading of the named team I thought it might be false, especially with Bradley named at wing back.
But the more I think on it, would Bradley be given a job to track Campbell? Put him on the back foot by pushing forward?
If everyone is fit, I'd imagine this team might well line out with the only real doubt Bradley's positioning.
We now do look very light on the bench.

Any confirmation on how long McKinless got?

seanyb

Quote from: tbrick18 on May 31, 2024, 09:54:31 AMAt first reading of the named team I thought it might be false, especially with Bradley named at wing back.
But the more I think on it, would Bradley be given a job to track Campbell? Put him on the back foot by pushing forward?
If everyone is fit, I'd imagine this team might well line out with the only real doubt Bradley's positioning.

Not a chance will Emmett bradley start LHB and track campbell. More likely mcfaul will drop in and straight swap with him. However, still don't think CD will start which would shake things up again.

toby47

Quote from: tbrick18 on May 31, 2024, 09:54:31 AMAt first reading of the named team I thought it might be false, especially with Bradley named at wing back.

Don't think everyone is fit either

marty34

Quote from: seanyb on May 31, 2024, 09:57:19 AM

Not a chance will Emmett bradley start LHB and track campbell. More likely mcfaul will drop in and straight swap with him. However, still don't think CD will start which would shake things up again.

Incrrect.

They all have to track back.

30 players inside the 45 usually and Bradley will be one of these.

That's football these days.  Even Shane Mc Guigan is on the edge of the square at times...his own square.

Brendan

Are Slaughtneil in any real trouble in the league? 2nd from bottom having played a game more?

JohnDenver

Quote from: Brendan on Today at 08:01:08 AMAre Slaughtneil in any real trouble in the league? 2nd from bottom having played a game more?

They are arguably affected by the split season more than any club with their contingent of hurlers and footballers missing. They should pick up enough points before the league ends.

Coleraine look doomed. Loup will be glad of Benny Hill's Quinn's whistle at the end the Ballinderry game on Thursday.

Brendan

Quote from: JohnDenver on Today at 09:22:37 AM
Quote from: Brendan on Today at 08:01:08 AMAre Slaughtneil in any real trouble in the league? 2nd from bottom having played a game more?

They are arguably affected by the split season more than any club with their contingent of hurlers and footballers missing. They should pick up enough points before the league ends.

Coleraine look doomed. Loup will be glad of Benny Hill's Quinn's whistle at the end the Ballinderry game on Thursday.

Was thinking that but that would be an issue every season, they'll have the county hurlers back after today I suppose which will be a good start to regaining some form.

What's the chances of a replay there given video evidence  :-X

quit yo jibbajabba

What are the rules this year anyway (before they all get changed) - is it one down one into a playoff?

jmcgdoire

They should manage to pick up a few points in the last few games to finish above steelstown id imagine.

On another note has the league ever been less reflective of the actual team rankings? Kilrea and dungiven at the top, castledawson above glen and ballinderry 4 spots above slaugtneil. Obviously this is a result of lads at the county but even still you wouldnt have predicted it being this juggled.