Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

i see your copying me on the signature front celt man  :D
Im keeping mine until i regain the title
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Capt Pat

Luke fitzgerald won't be back until next season, not back to his best until the end of next season. At least that is perfect timing for the world cup.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 25, 2010, 07:52:02 PM
i see your copying me on the signature front celt man  :D
Im keeping mine until i regain the title

Ahh you're living in the past man... the title is mine!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ballinaman

Got my ticket for the north terrace for Ireland V All Blacks on June 12th in New Plymouth. Session will be had if anyone is going.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: ballinaman on March 26, 2010, 02:51:58 AM
Got my ticket for the north terrace for Ireland V All Blacks on June 12th in New Plymouth. Session will be had if anyone is going.

Its on my birthday. Was thinking of going down.... Won't rule it out yet ;)
Hasta la victoria siempre

Farrandeelin

Em but Ballina and Crossmolina don't mix too well!!! ;)

On a more serious note? Maybe there has been a discussion on this before but why should the Munster v Leinster rugby match be a special event to allow pubs open their doors on Good Friday? If there is a thread on this already please let me know. I was out last night and am tired this morning.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trileacman

Quote from: ballinaman on March 26, 2010, 02:51:58 AM

How much is flights for a job like that?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Donnellys Hollow

Well done Connacht. Into the Challenge Cup semi-final after beating Bourgoin in Galway
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Celt_Man

Celt_Man

Big blow having Earls out for the summer but hopefully someone like Duffy will take this chance to impress

Keith Earls ruled out of Irish summer tour
Thursday, 3 June 2010 14:51

Keith Earls has been ruled out of the Ireland rugby squad for the summer tour to New Zealand and Australia.

Earls has been suffering from a persistent groin injury and following his participation in the training camp in Limerick this week he has been ruled out of the tour.

Connacht's Gavin Duffy, who was been named in the Ireland XV for the game against the Barbarians in Thomond Park on Friday night, will now travel with the squad to New Zealand in place of Earls.

Earls joins Paul O'Connell, Rory Best and Kevin McLaughlin on the list of players who have been forced to withdraw from the tour.

Further Test regulars Stephen Ferris, Denis Leamy and Luke Fitzgerald did not make it into the original 33-man squad named last month because of injury problems.

Ireland squad for the 2010 Summer Tour in New Zealand and Australia from 4-26 June:

Backs: Tommy Bowe, Gordon D'Arcy, Gavin Duffy, Shane Horgan,
Rob Kearney, Fergus McFadden, Geordan Murphy, Brian O'Driscoll,
Ronan O'Gara, Tomas O'Leary, Eoin Reddan, Jonathan Sexton,
Peter Stringer, Andrew Trimble, Paddy Wallace

Forwards: Tony Buckley, Tom Court, Sean Cronin, Jerry Flannery,
John Fogarty, John Hayes, Cian Healy, Jamie Heaslip, Chris Henry,
Marcus Horan, Shane Jennings, John Muldoon, Donncha O'Callaghan, Mick O'Driscoll, Ed O'Donoghue, Niall Ronan,
Dan Tuohy, David Wallace

Celt_Man

Irish team to face the Baa-Baas tomorrow.  Good to see Muldoon, Cronin and Duffy getting the place their performances with Connacht deserved...

McFadden too, he was unlucky to be injured for the HC semi final after doing so well with Leinster during the Six Nations

Ireland XV V Barbarians, Mastercard Challenge international at Thomond Park, Friday, 7.45pm:

15 Robert Kearney, 4 Shane Horgan, 13 Gavin Duffy, 12 Fergus McFadden, 11 Andrew Trimble, 10 Ronan O'Gara (cpt), 9 Peter Stringer, 1 Marcus Horan, 2 Sean Cronin, 3 Tony Buckley, 4 Ed O'Donoghue, 5 Dan Tuohy, 6 John Muldoon, 7 Niall Ronan, 8 Chris Henry.

Replacements: 16 Jerry Flannery, 17 Tom Court, 18 Mick O'Driscoll, 19 David Wallace, 20 Tomas O'Leary, 21 Jonathan Sexton, 22 Paddy Wallace.

Hoof Hearted

Ireland team to play All Blacks

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronan O'Gara has won the battle for the Ireland No.10 shirt for Saturday's one-off Test against New Zealand in New Plymouth.

O'Gara was forced to watch from the bench as Leinster's Jonathan Sexton started the final three games of the RBS Six Nations.

However the Munsterman returned to skipper the Irish in the friendly loss to the Barbarians - and he will now keep his place and line up opposite Dan Carter.

Sexton, who has only recently returned from a broken jaw, will have to settle for a place on the bench alongside uncapped duo John Fogartyand Dan Tuohy.

John Muldoon, who was the man of the match against the Barbarians, wins just his third cap for Ireland as he partners Jamie Heaslip and David Wallace in the front row.

Muldoon's Connacht team-mate Sean Cronin will also collectns his third cap when the hooker packs down with Cian Healy and John Hayesin the front row.

Coach Declan Kidney is able to include skipper Brian O'Driscoll, Gordon D'Arcy, Tommy Bowe and Donncha O'Callaghan for the clash, while the vastly experience Mick O'Driscoll replaces the sidelined Paul O'Connellin the second row.

Ireland: 15 Rob Kearney (Leinster), 14 Tommy Bowe (Ospreys), 13 Brian O'Driscoll (Leinster, capt), 12 Gordon D'Arcy (Leinster), 11 Andrew Trimble (Ulster), 10 Ronan O'Gara (Munster), 9 Tomas O'Leary (Munster), 1 Cian Healy (Leinster), 2 Sean Cronin (Connacht), 3 John Hayes (Munster), 4 Donncha O'Callaghan (Munster), 5 Mick O'Driscoll (Munster), 6 John Muldoon (Connacht), 7 David Wallace (Munster), 8 Jamie Heaslip (Leinster).
Replacements: 16 John Fogarty (Leinster), 17 Tony Buckley (Munster), 18 Dan Tuohy (Ulster), 19 Shane Jennings (Leinster), 20 Eoin Reddan (Leinster), 21 Jonathan Sexton (Leinster), 22 Geordan Murphy (Leicester).

Capt Pat

Apart from the absence of O'Connell it is a pretty good team. Muldoon looked good against the barbarians and Trimble gets a chance to impress again.

Hoof Hearted

Would Geordan Murphy not be worth a place, maybe on the wing ?