NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 23, 2019, 02:56:21 PM
God, you are harking back to results that are 5 years or older. And the best you can come up with is a draw.
Are you a bit lost? Its Horan's record against Dublin and the last meeting Horan had v Dublin ended in a draw in Croke Park.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 23, 2019, 03:04:07 PM
God, you are harking back to results that are 5 years or older. And the best you can come up with is a draw.
Are you a bit lost? Its Horan's record against Dublin and the last meeting Horan had v Dublin ended in a draw in Croke Park.

No, I'm not lost! You are referring to results that are 5 years or older. Half a decade against a more than likely an almost completely different Dublin team.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 23, 2019, 04:10:17 PM

No, I'm not lost! You are referring to results that are 5 years or older. Half a decade against a more than likely an almost completely different Dublin team.

I was referring to Horan's results against Dublin and that tonights Mayo team contains 10 same starters from the 2014 game. If Mayo win tonight, Horan will adjust his cap and likely say to the media lookit i have beaten Dublin before and move on to talking up the new/young players.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 23, 2019, 04:44:38 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 23, 2019, 04:10:17 PM

I was referring to Horan's results against Dublin and that tonights Mayo team contains 10 same starters from the 2014 game. If Mayo win tonight, Horan will adjust his cap and likely say to the media lookit i have beaten Dublin before and move on to talking up the new/young players.

Fair enough.

Blowitupref

Mayo bench for tonight according to the program.

D Clarke
C Barrett
D Drake
M Plunkett
J McCormack
S Coen
J Kelly
S O Shea
F Boland
K McLoughlin
C Loftus
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

highorlow

Time to put down a marker.

We will do it by 3
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

bennydorano

Blowitupref

Two changes to the Dublin team, Dean Rock and James McCarty ruled out through injury Cian O'Sullivan and CiarĂ¡n Kilkenny start.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

on the sideline

Blowitupref

Defences on top so far. Dublin 0-2 Mayo 0-0 14 mins gone.

GalwayBayBoy

Don't often see Higgins skinned like that. Nifty footwork from Costello.

Rudi

Blowitupref

GalwayBayBoy

Cian O'Sullivan has some moustache on display.

Blowitupref

30 mins played Dublin 1-5 Mayo 0-2. Rob Hennelly keeping Mayo in the game with a number of one on one saves.