Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resterday14

Stephen Ferguson has stepped down as Coalisland manager, is giving one season of service really enough time for a manager to resign?

square_ball

Onthe40

my thoughts too...  id say it was by mutual agreement..  one of Fiannas poorest years..

Under Lights

Quote from: square_ball on October 07, 2022, 08:17:47 AM
Was it his decision to go?

Unbelievable that a club the size of Coalisland, with enough bodies to put together a shambles thirds team, have to go for outside managers. In tough times clubs handing cash to trainers needs to be looked at.

resterday14

Quote from: square_ball on October 07, 2022, 08:17:47 AM
Was it his decision to go?

Niall Gartland on Twitter would suggest so " Stephen Ferguson and Gavin McGeehan have stepped down after one season in charge of Coalisland Na Fianna"

bigtogs

Quote from: resterday14 on October 06, 2022, 10:49:06 PM
Stephen Ferguson has stepped down as Coalisland manager, is giving one season of service really enough time for a manager to resign?

No point being there if he is not managing the team i suppose.

square_ball

Bigtogs you can't throw a line out like that without telling us the story.

snowy2hunt

Quote from: bigtogs on October 07, 2022, 11:13:33 AM
Quote from: resterday14 on October 06, 2022, 10:49:06 PM

No point being there if he is not managing the team i suppose.

Maybe Local Expert can enlighten everyone on the situation in Coalisland he's been pretty quite of late .

TirEoghainGael

Rumours from Cookstown that Fr Rocks will be giving Ferguson his pocket money next year...

on the sideline

Quote from: TirEoghainGael on October 07, 2022, 02:47:21 PM
Rumours from Cookstown that Fr Rocks will be giving Ferguson his pocket money next year...

Is that Cookstown going back to the culture of on field rows and fighting that they had a few years ago then?

Under Lights

Stewartstown putting Strabane to the sword.

Under Lights

The leagues are no longer available to view on the website. Who finished second? Strabane?

giveherlong

Quote from: Under Lights on October 07, 2022, 07:17:16 PM
Stewartstown putting Strabane to the sword.

Stewartstown for the All Ireland Junior? Won't be far away this time

TyroneClubs

If Strabane are the 2nd best team in that division, it is worse than I thought