Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Look-Up!

Quote from: lurganblue on May 07, 2024, 10:00:57 AM
Quote from: Look-Up! on May 07, 2024, 07:19:18 AMTypical Utd. Will more than likely come out like men possessed against the gunners at the weekend. 

I just cant see that backline and midfield matching up to Arsenal at the minute.

On the race for 4th.  Villa have 2 games left and I dont think that they win either of them (Liverpool H, Palace A). The hope is that Spurs go full on spursy.
With Fernandes, Scooby Doo and Rashford back, at home after that humiliation coupled with Arsenal being on edge anyway, I see drama and a real struggle and it would be just typical of Utd to play out of their skins and hand City the league.

I think Villa are safe. Spurs need 7 points and to correct a huge GD. Gunners would certainly love to see their north London rivals make a cut of it to get to CL. Means having to beat City. 

markl121

City don't need it handed to them. They do this every year. Win out.

Look-Up!

Quote from: markl121 on May 07, 2024, 10:39:55 AMCity don't need it handed to them. They do this every year. Win out.
If they win they win but I'd rather see them having to jump 3 hurdles and going to the last day.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Look-Up! on May 07, 2024, 10:36:11 AM
Quote from: Look-Up! on May 07, 2024, 07:19:18 AMTypical Utd. Will more than likely come out like men possessed against the gunners at the weekend. 

I just cant see that backline and midfield matching up to Arsenal at the minute.

On the race for 4th.  Villa have 2 games left and I dont think that they win either of them (Liverpool H, Palace A). The hope is that Spurs go full on spursy.
With Fernandes, Scooby Doo and Rashford back, at home after that humiliation coupled with Arsenal being on edge anyway, I see drama and a real struggle and it would be just typical of Utd to play out of their skins and hand City the league.

I think Villa are safe. Spurs need 7 points and to correct a huge GD. Gunners would certainly love to see their north London rivals make a cut of it to get to CL. Means having to beat City. 

"Scooby Doo" looks like somebody is a fan of that buck that makes money off United on youtube.

If Arsenal don't beat a United side by a bit to spare on Sunday with makeshift defence with loads of players starting whom have checked out because they know they won't be at the club next season then it will pretty much highlight why Its over 20 years since Arsenal won the league title.

quit yo jibbajabba

Look-Up!

Is that not what everybody calls him

quit yo jibbajabba

The top part of that list is a scandal in terms of wages v return this year. Then you have Scott, or Scooby Doo as I will now call him 😃 on much less who has actually put in a shift the year

Look-Up!

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 07, 2024, 05:46:02 PM
Quote from: Look-Up! on May 07, 2024, 10:36:11 AM

"Scooby Doo" looks like somebody is a fan of that buck that makes money off United on youtube.

If Arsenal don't beat a United side by a bit to spare on Sunday with makeshift defence with loads of players starting whom have checked out because they know they won't be at the club next season then it will pretty much highlight why Its over 20 years since Arsenal won the league title.
Utd poor mouthing is getting old. They could take the field with a more expensive and higher paid team than Arsenal. Maybe if they stopped bending over at the sight of a sky blue jersey, the league in general would be better for it.

snoopdog

If by some miracle Utd beat Arsenal. Then Arsenal just aren't good enough.