Previous topic - Next topic

tommysmith

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 19, 2012, 03:25:03 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 19, 2012, 03:11:38 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on July 19, 2012, 02:36:01 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 19, 2012, 02:26:05 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on July 19, 2012, 10:47:25 AM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 18, 2012, 10:52:28 PM
. He won't even be playing with them next yr I wager.

That why some of the Gaels lads are still stuck up his ass.

If they'd take him back then they are even more pathetic than Kildare.

When Kildare are knocked out early he could be back with Gaels before end of Championship.

Isn't he starting a teaching job in Kildare in September???
That is what i heard anyway.

That's good news if true and long may he stay down there signing jerseys.

I doubt it BHman is he that foolish to think he will be wanted down there after mcgeeney is gone.

rodney trotter

McGeeney has another year to run till 2013. I remember reading about that back in feburay that he was extending it for another year. He will have Johnston from the O'Byrne cup onwards, Johnston would be in full swing by the Leinster Championship. Couldn't see McGeeney leaving till he has at least a Leinster title, be surpised if they won the All Ireland this year, but you never know. Its Cork's to lose, Donegal might not be far off, dont think Dublim are as good as last year.

BigMac

Just read Brollys article there. I don't know what to make of him. Firstly, a little bit of research and he would find out that there were no Kingscourt, Virginia or Crosserlough men on the field for Cavan against Kildare. It's probably only a "for instance", but still if you're going to be criticising at least get the facts right. Then I don't know how I feel about him giving out about his counties current captain, for talking to the media when Brolly himself is "the media". Conor Mortimer may be a prima donna, but to say he has never done it at championship is a bit of a lie. According to my trusty wikipedia search, he has played in two all ireland finals, was top scorer in the championship in 2006, and has an all star. Maybe I don't watch as much football as I would like, or read the other message boards, but I always thought Paddy Bradley was a good footballer, and not a prima donna at all? Can anyone clear that up? Padraig Joyce has just come out and had a bit of a moan to the media - is he a prima donna as well? Actually, I've decided I think Brolly is a kn0b.

tommysmith

Quote from: boojangles on July 19, 2012, 03:19:53 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on July 19, 2012, 02:36:01 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 19, 2012, 02:26:05 PM
Quote from: tommysmith on July 19, 2012, 10:47:25 AM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 18, 2012, 10:52:28 PM
. He won't even be playing with them next yr I wager.

That why some of the Gaels lads are still stuck up his ass.

If they'd take him back then they are even more pathetic than Kildare.

When Kildare are knocked out early he could be back with Gaels before end of Championship.

How Tommy? Sure he has already played championship in another county. You can't play championship in 2 counties in the one year.

Id say there is a way around it, you could play football for Drumalee and head up to Mullahoran and play Hurling so there must be a loophole there somewhere. 

rodney trotter

Niall Carew the Kildare selector is from St Kevins, the club Johnston is now playing with. Highly unlikely Johnston would say cheers for sorting the move to Kevins, but i'm heading off back to the Gaels for the championship. The championship is starting next week in Cavan, so not a chance..

Ollie

It be interesting to see if McGeeney Starts Johnston against Limerick. He be in dire need of game time this late on in the year but it be tough to drop any of the kildare forwards after their display against us.. In any case I hope Kildare hammer them in the same manner in which they disposed of us. It be awful to think that Limerick could give them a stronger test then Cavan.

tommysmith

Quote from: Ollie on July 20, 2012, 12:56:09 AM
It be interesting to see if McGeeney Starts Johnston against Limerick. He be in dire need of game time this late on in the year but it be tough to drop any of the kildare forwards after their display against us.. In any case I hope Kildare hammer them in the same manner in which they disposed of us. It be awful to think that Limerick could give them a stronger test then Cavan.

They wont walk through Limerick the same way as they did Cavan, Kildare will win but it will be closer than last week.

mylestheslasher

Just logged on a while ago to read one of the funniest posts ever on the Cavan page and then, like magic, it disappeared. I'm not sure if the admin took it down or where the comedian that posted it did but luckily I have an almost photographic memory. It went something like this...

RichieJ -

This is my last post here. Ye are all a shower of bastard and c***ts and f**kers. Sad bastards on about Seanie Johnstone and Cavan Gaels. f**k off back to your own clubs ye shower of bastards and c***ts and f**kers. f**k ye all c***ts.

tommysmith

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Richiej on July 20, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
I see your still obsessed with the Seabie thing.. 8 months later and you can't let it go mylestheslasher????????? I'm at the stage now where reading you hateful posts about Seanie has led me to believe you need a proper sorting. You can hide behind your mylestheslasher alias but some of your derogatory comments about Seanie have gone well over the top. My advice to you now is to keep your comments about Seanie to a very minimum before I blow your cover. Have we a deal. Because there are ppl asking who you really are. And as you kno I do know you. So shut up.... Deal??????? C

Myles has stated that he lives in Sligo. He has never hid his identity on here and if anyone was pathetic enough to go  to the bother, it wouldn't be hard to find out who he is.
As for giving him a proper sorting,I'd wager my hard earned salary that he would bate the shite out of you.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Richiej on July 20, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
I see your still obsessed with the Seabie thing.. 8 months later and you can't let it go mylestheslasher????????? I'm at the stage now where reading you hateful posts about Seanie has led me to believe you need a proper sorting. You can hide behind your mylestheslasher alias but some of your derogatory comments about Seanie have gone well over the top. My advice to you now is to keep your comments about Seanie to a very minimum before I blow your cover. Have we a deal. Because there are ppl asking who you really are. And as you kno I do know you. So shut up.... Deal??????? C

:D :D
Do your worst you clown.

rodney trotter

Ye should have a tussle in the Kilmore for Charity, Cavan fight night. Think they it around December.

BallyhaiseMan

It's just a shame that Mod 3 will be along shortly and delete all of this,and ban Richie.
This is the most entertainment on here that there has been since Hollow Man labelled all of Drumalee as "knackers" and proceeded to shit himself in full view of the board when Boojangles revealed himself to be a Drumalee man.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 20, 2012, 11:19:19 PM
It's just a shame that Mod 3 will be along shortly and delete all of this,and ban Richie.
This is the most entertainment on here since Hollow Man labelled all of Drumalee as "knackers" and proceeded to shit himself in full view of the board when Boojangles revealed himself to be a Drumalee man.

Ah hollow man was some boy. Mr pain might be enticed back if the craic continues. Anyway, if the mob come for me in sligo ye are all welcome to drop into mine for a cup of tea to watch me getting sorted.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 20, 2012, 11:23:01 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 20, 2012, 11:19:19 PM
This is the most entertainment on here since Hollow Man labelled all of Drumalee as "knackers" and proceeded to shit himself in full view of the board when Boojangles revealed himself to be a Drumalee man.

Ah hollow man was some boy. Mr pain might be enticed back if the craic continues. Anyway, if the mob come for me in sligo ye are all welcome to drop into mine for a cup of tea to watch me getting sorted.

Maybe Richie is actually Seanie,  that would be some laugh!!!