Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

What would happen if Mickey requested and it was turned down?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Bearded One

Players had already been told not to play for clubs this weekend so we can assume if games hadn't of been pulled then those who stepped out of line would suffer the consequence.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Max Payne

Eglish v Carrickmore seems to be the only fixture in Division 1 left standing?

on the sideline

Quote from: The Bearded One on July 01, 2015, 11:36:46 PM
Players had already been told not to play for clubs this weekend so we can assume if games hadn't of been pulled then those who stepped out of line would suffer the consequence.

Is there a 6 day rule or not?

The Bearded One

Quote from: on the sideline on July 01, 2015, 11:42:50 PM

I thought so but have read elsewhere that there is no longer a 6 day rule.
It is what it is. Presumably.

on the sideline

Is the 21st July not slap bang in the middle of the 2 week holiday period set out at the start of the year?  Going to be some amount of men away - if the games even go ahead...

rrhf

Nobody batters on about the club's more than me and the powers that be need to sort out the fixtures with the club's in mind.. Tyrone plays meath next week. I want that team playing with red hands on their jersey to exact as much revenge on that weak team for kicking us around croke park in 96  as we can.  Whatever it takes lads. Are we in or not?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: The Bearded One on July 01, 2015, 11:48:30 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on July 01, 2015, 11:42:50 PM

I thought so but have read elsewhere that there is no longer a 6 day rule.

No mention of the 6 day rule in the CCC regulations.

http://tyronegaa.ie/county-board/downloads-resources/2015-tyrone-ccc-regulations/
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Legoman5

Games cant go ahead on the 21st July, And if they do then the county board shud be made to reimburse any missed holidays from men who don't go as they stated there wud be no games within this period!! Complete shambles of a County board who ever is making these fixtures!!

smort

F$$k this sh$t!! Work rearranged this weekend and will be on holidays on the 21st! What an absolute joke.

blewuporstuffed

I think this is one occassion where the clubs all have to stick together and refuse to play the games on 21st July.
To refix these games ,on a tuesday night, in the middle of the holiday period is a big "fcuk you" to every club and club player involved.

Another thing i would like to know is what on earth we are 'saving' the starred games for?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Norf why is Owen Roes and Brackaville not on that list? What of Cathal McShane!?!

giveherlong

Norf Tyrone

Nor sure why were not on this list. However I am led  to believe our game is off too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

rrhf