Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens abu

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on February 15, 2013, 06:05:01 PM
I just done a quick check with Aer Lingus for flights from Dublin to NY.

Both flying out of Dub 16.6.13 returning 20.6.13

Economy €715
Business €2,995

There was no first class option available.

Tell me, where do you get application forms to join Sinn Fein?

Just go online and you can join,but you need to be prepared  to work

glens abu

Economy €715
Business €2,995

Better still pm me your address and I will call and give you a form

Ulick

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 15, 2013, 05:29:50 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 14, 2013, 08:17:43 PM
In the company I work for and in the last one, all over-60s go business class on  long haul flights. Is this not pretty standard?
Can you not see the contradiction between making a big deal out of the AIW and then taking business class flights? And it's not just the flights...
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/from-working-class-to-first-class-sinn-fein-gets-a-taste-for-luxury-26803230.html

Discarding the Indo link as I do try not to indulge their nonsense, do you not get my point about older people especially those with medical conditions flying long haul with a bit of legroom?

Ulick

Quote from: muppet on February 15, 2013, 05:49:38 PM
You're killing me, please stop.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh look Muppet has wimped out and is afraid to debate with the big bad nordies now. Okay, in future I reserve the right to respond in kind to whatever drivel you post.

Ulick

Economy €715
Business €2,995

And? Are you trying to say business class is the same as first class because Aer Lingus don't do first class? What are you on?

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: glens abu on February 15, 2013, 08:46:39 PM

Economy €715
Business €2,995

Just go online and you can join,but you need to be prepared  to work
Do I have to kneecap anyone, or do I have to join the  ra to do that kinda fun stuff? Can I join both and get a nice wee cottage in Donegal? I don't fancy having to shoot any gards, but sure if it brings in a few more yoyos for the boys, who cares.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Maguire01

Quote from: Ulick on February 15, 2013, 09:20:38 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on February 15, 2013, 05:29:50 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 14, 2013, 08:17:43 PM
In the company I work for and in the last one, all over-60s go business class on  long haul flights. Is this not pretty standard?
Can you not see the contradiction between making a big deal out of the AIW and then taking business class flights? And it's not just the flights...
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/from-working-class-to-first-class-sinn-fein-gets-a-taste-for-luxury-26803230.html

Discarding the Indo link as I do try not to indulge their nonsense, do you not get my point about older people especially those with medical conditions flying long haul with a bit of legroom?
I think it's a great idea, if you can afford it.
And you're probably best ignoring the Indo link - you wouldn't enjoy it.

glens abu

Just dry your eyes stop crying and you can join,the one thing we can't have are crying bastards

Maguire01

Quote from: Ulick on February 15, 2013, 09:27:15 PM

Economy €715
Business €2,995

And? Are you trying to say business class is the same as first class because Aer Lingus don't do first class? What are you on?
What you call it is really neither here nor there - just have a look at the prices.

All of a Sludden

What exactly is the problem here? The president of one of the main political parties has flown to the US at the front of the plane, so what, would you really expect him to sit in cattle class on a trans Atlantic flight, seriously?
Adams was flying to the US to receive treatment for a particular medical condition, again I don't see the problem, he was getting the best available treatment. If any one of us were in his situation and money wasn't an issue we would do exactly the same thing. I don't usually agree with GA. but I can't see what the issue is here other than the fact that it is Adams, if any of the other political leaders were to do this it wouldn't get a mention.

He had an operation on one of his eyes before Christmas in the RVH, again he got the best available treatment, no one seemed to have an issue with this?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Maguire01

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 15, 2013, 10:12:39 PM
What exactly is the problem here? The president of one of the main political parties has flown to the US at the front of the plane, so what, would you really expect him to sit in cattle class on a trans Atlantic flight, seriously?
Adams was flying to the US to receive treatment for a particular medical condition, again I don't see the problem, he was getting the best available treatment. If any one of us were in his situation and money wasn't an issue we would do exactly the same thing. I don't usually agree with GA. but I can't see what the issue is here other than the fact that it is Adams, if any of the other political leaders were to do this it wouldn't get a mention.

He had an operation on one of his eyes before Christmas in the RVH, again he got the best available treatment, no one seemed to have an issue with this?
Do the other parties make a big deal about living on the average industrial wage? If 'cattle class' is good enough for the average industrial man, then why not for Gerry?

All of a Sludden

Average industrial wage or not, he is a successful author and I am sure he isn't exactly on the bread line. I really don't see the issue here at all.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 15, 2013, 10:12:39 PM

The problem is the rest of us don't run on a manifesto opposing 'two tier' health care and indeed private health care in general. But it is genuinely funny to excuse your departure from your health service ideology, on health grounds!
MWWSI 2017

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 15, 2013, 10:31:41 PM
Average industrial wage or not, he is a successful author and I am sure he isn't exactly on the bread line. I really don't see the issue here at all.
Then why not buy his own ticket and pay for the operation himself? I know if I had the money I wouldn't be mooching off anyone else, out of sheer pride.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

muppet

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on February 15, 2013, 10:55:07 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 15, 2013, 10:31:41 PM
Then why not buy his own ticket and pay for the operation himself? I know if I had the money I wouldn't be mooching off anyone else, out of sheer pride.

Aha!

You are Walt White. That explains everything.

MWWSI 2017