Alan Davidson?

Started by Realmccoy, April 06, 2015, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Line Ball

I often hear around the club that some of our lads who play soccer are being watched by Celtic, Everton etc and there is no truth whatsoever in it, just fathers/clubs pushing a certain agenda.  Something similar here.

Aristo 60

I think it's all part and parcel of the summer build up. A little bit of speculation between the league and championship keeps the fires burning in the hearts and minds of the supporters.

supersub

Aristo 60

What sort of age group is Ailín Mac Dáibhí?

The Down Way

Maybe we could give him a run at the county secretary position, I hear there may be a vacancy in the not too distant future.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: The Down Way on June 26, 2016, 07:09:22 PM
Maybe we could give him a run at the county secretary position, I hear there may be a vacancy in the not too distant future.

Well you're the man who has promised to personally remove the secretary from his position.

The Down Way

Quote from: OgraAnDun on June 26, 2016, 11:46:36 PM

Well you're the man who has promised to personally remove the secretary from his position.

The sad part of this is that Sean McAteer spent more time on the pitch during the championship than Alan Davidson. It's even sadder that some of you accept this without question. It is after all The Down Way.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: The Down Way on June 26, 2016, 11:54:17 PM

The sad part of this is that Sean McAteer spent more time on the pitch during the championship than Alan Davidson. It's even sadder that some of you accept this without question. It is after all The Down Way.

I don't understand the workings of the county board or the intricacies of development squads and 5 year plans well enough to be able to post on it (and neither do most people on the board, I think), but I know enough to recognise  a gobshite when I see one. If you're going to personally remove Sean Og McAteer, like you said, then fire ahead and make sure you credit it to 'The Down Way' when you do.

The Down Way

Quote from: OgraAnDun on June 27, 2016, 12:02:30 AM
Quote from: The Down Way on June 26, 2016, 11:54:17 PM

I don't understand the workings of the county board or the intricacies of development squads and 5 year plans well enough to be able to post on it (and neither do most people on the board, I think), but I know enough to recognise  a gobshite when I see one. If you're going to personally remove Sean Og McAteer, like you said, then fire ahead and make sure you credit it to 'The Down Way' when you do.

So you are happy enough with the status quo?

The players, those who matter most, have shown how unhappy they are with the current set up. We have a better team not playing for a variety of reasons.

Maybe you are happy too with our underage structures, it's been a great year altogether. Another long summer watching everyone else.

#SackChuckyNed