Alan Davidson?

Started by Realmccoy, April 06, 2015, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Realmccoy

What is the story with this guy he is apparently left the soccer for the gaa. He is currently playing club football in a Down. Tony McEntee in his Irish Examiner article mentioned he was brilliant in a 7 aside tournament in Crossmaglen. Maybe Jim mcCrory should have a look at him.

T Fearon

From Warrenpoint I believe,left Ballymena Utd to go to GAA,mainly because they are crap.

SHEEDY

Quote from: T Fearon on April 06, 2015, 10:43:59 PM
From Warrenpoint I believe,left Ballymena Utd to go to GAA,mainly because they are crap.

Quote from: Realmccoy on April 06, 2015, 10:37:21 PM
What is the story with this guy he is apparently left the soccer for the gaa. He is currently playing club football in a Down. Tony McEntee in his Irish Examiner article mentioned he was brilliant in a 7 aside tournament in Crossmaglen. Maybe Jim mcCrory should have a look at him.
he won player of the tournament in that recent tournament in cross. was decent soccer player for ballymena and newry. will be interesting to see how he gets on for bredagh this year.
nil satis nisi optimum

Realmccoy

What position does he play?

supersub

A forward, an outstanding soccer player. Very good underage gaelic player too for Wpoint before he disappeared.

Down Follower

This guy is racking up a few big scores!!

Mourne Rover

Davidson has totalled something like 3-14 over his last two D2 games, and there's no doubt about his ability. He would need to be judged over a longer period, and against better opposition, but he may well be capable of playing at a higher level.

rosskarr

Quote from: Mourne Rover on May 15, 2015, 01:45:30 PM
Davidson has totalled something like 3-14 over his last two D2 games, and there's no doubt about his ability. He would need to be judged over a longer period, and against better opposition, but he may well be capable of playing at a higher level.
Once a soccer head-they tend to stay that way.

Aristo 60

Still and all, Peter Withnell didn't do us any harm back in the day.

Highlander3

supersub

Realmccoy

I been told by a senior county official he is on the watch list and that he has got himself physically in great shape. He could be a nice addition to the squad before Derry!

rosskarr

And Senior County Officials just give out that
sort of info all the time.  :) Catch yourself on!

Realmccoy

Firstly I know I had the conversation with a person and secondly that person is well up the food chain with the county. If you have a problem believing me that ok just go  and annoy someone else with your negative thoughts. This forum is about ebb and flow of conversation not insults. It can be interesting why not try it?

supersub

Quote from: rosskarr on May 17, 2015, 02:48:20 PM
And Senior County Officials just give out that
sort of info all the time.  :) Catch yourself on!

I see what you're saying but by the same token why wouldn't they give this sort of info? There's no benefit in keeping it 'top secret' so I wouldn't see the problem with it.