Calling Paul McComiskey back to the Down Senior Football squad

Started by Aristo 60, September 03, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristo 60

This is a new thread set up with just the one intention : to call Paul McComiskey (and others) back that they may take their places on the Down Senior Football team again...

I hope to comment from time to time over the coming days, weeks, months & years and hope that Paul (and others) are reading.

Line Ball

Catch a f**king grip on yourself.  The last thread you started, on a similar vein, was pathetic and this isn't much better.

Aristo 60

Aristo 60

Paul,

We have a new manager. He is assembling his back room team. Then his team.

Be part of the team Paul.

Please Paul.

PAULD123

Why did Paul McComiskey quit the Down panel anyway? I know he went to USA but he is back a while now. How come he never came back into the squad?

supersub

I think his living and working arrangements have a lot to do with it

Aristo 60

Paul,

Paul,

Paul,

Is your name on Jim's list of 50?

It should be. You are top 5 never mind top 50.

SamFever

Quote from: Aristo 60 on November 05, 2014, 01:36:45 PM
Paul,

Paul,

Paul,

Is your name on Jim's list of 50?

It should be. You are top 5 never mind top 50.
Do you want Paul's number and you can give him a ring?

Brick Tamlin

PAULD123

I've a feeling that he may already have an stalker injunction from using it  ;D

Aristo 60

Paul.

In February 2010 Down went to Newbridge to play Kildare in the first round of the league. We had a new manager at the reigns and we had our Australian back and in top form.

But you know this Paul. As you were there that day. You scored 1-6. You were great. We won well.

This year Paul. We go back to Newbridge in February to face Kildare, again in the first round. People say the more things change in life the more they stay the same. We have another new manager and we have our now two Australians back.

But Paul. 2015 will be different if you're not there. The people of Down want you back Paul. In truth they NEED you back if the County is to even begin to replicate what happened in 2010.

Give us a sign Paul...

Please.

:'(

SamFever

Quote from: Aristo 60 on November 14, 2014, 12:28:54 PM
Paul.

In February 2010 Down went to Newbridge to play Kildare in the first round of the league. We had a new manager at the reigns and we had our Australian back and in top form.

But you know this Paul. As you were there that day. You scored 1-6. You were great. We won well.

This year Paul. We go back to Newbridge in February to face Kildare, again in the first round. People say the more things change in life the more they stay the same. We have another new manager and we have our now two Australians back.

But Paul. 2015 will be different if you're not there. The people of Down want you back Paul. In truth they NEED you back if the County is to even begin to replicate what happened in 2010.

Give us a sign Paul...

Please.

:'(
I've got to admit this is funny. 

The Bearded One

Ok Aristo, enough is enough. I will ring Jim tonight and make myself available to him. I can't promise you 1-6 against Kildare but I might manage 1-5.
It is what it is. Presumably.