Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amallon

Best wishes to Drumgath and Bredagh as well.  Bredagh have a fair chance, but Drumgath are really up against it.  I hear Belcoo are very strong and that the Drumgath camp may have internal issues to resolve. 

BridgeGael: I'm driving.  Don't like having too much beer before a Bridge game, one of the Bridge's best ever performances (Blaney in Clones) is a mere blur to me.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

off the laces

Just like 2 wish an roicht and atticall all the best 4 nxt year.
Also good luck 2 all down clubs in ulster this weekend.
Keeps 'er' straight

Fear Boirche

Yes, good luck to the Down clubs.. and Bredagh ;D

passedit

Has he made it accross here yet? I want to quiz him about the fact that he appears to have asked every big fcuker in the county (regardless of age)  to trials apart from me  >:(

I hear Magic wasnt the only hurler asked, maybe he should try some of the Ulster rugby boys as well.  :-\
Don't Panic

Square Ball

Yip

all the best to the Bredagh seniors and to the U16s Hurlers who play the Duff in the B championship.

whoooohooo a spellchecker
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

TORGAEL

Best wishes to Drumgath on sunday   

playdough

Good luck to all our representatives this weekend. We could do with some progress to improve our current standing in Ulster. >:(

cloneman

Well people

This is my first time on the board (old or new) and would also like to wish our county representatives all the best for the weekend.
I would also like to wish Bryansford good luck for Sunday and hope they do my own club a favour!

ITOB

Hello and welcome.
Are you still living at home or exiled to Belfast?

I too wish the Clonefrom tomorrow's result.

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Flat Hedgehog

Quote from: Square Ball on November 10, 2006, 05:19:43 PM

all the best to the Bredagh seniors and to the U16s Hurlers who play the Duff in the B championship.

Good luck to the Carryduff u16s who play Bredagh in the Hurling Championship B final. They've done well to get to the final let's hope they can go one step further and win it. Mickey & Donal deserve a great deal of credit for all the hard work they put in to coach hurling in Carryduff, an area with no hurling tradition.  In a couple of years we'll be fielding at adult level. On another note, why was this match fixed for Ballela. Bringing 2 teams from North Down away down to Ballela for a 12.00 throw in is mad. Why not Holywood or the 2 clubs could have tossed for home advantage. Oh sorry, I forgot, Bredagh don't have a home any more.
Knowledge only brings fear.

Cloc Mor

I see on another website that people already have Liatroim relegated and in Division 2.  Would love to see it mainly because I think Annaclone deserve to stay up.  Think there will be a big crowd in Hilltown.

Square Ball

Flat, i totally agree about the venue for the match, surely there are closer places, could see much of a problem about playing it in Cherryvale, afterall Bredagh don't have a home so it would be the perfect natural venue ;). Wish Gerry, Danny and all the Bredagh boys all the best for the game.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Lecale2

The Bredagh lads are well prepared for both the Ulster JFC and the u16 hurling final. I expect a Bredagh double tomorrow.
Flat Hedgehog

Dubh driocht

Fear Boirche- are you the gael in disguise? My bitter and twisted detector is twitching.Bredagh are  a proud County Down club doing a great job with no pitch and arseholes like the hedgehog to contend with. I'm a fear boirche myself and we need every club and player we can get at the moment. Wonder where Ross and DJ will be tomorrow ?