Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Jess man give it a rest and change the record  ::)

reddog

Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2016, 08:14:48 PM

I would be glad to but don't think its right people should be having a go at one person constantly, unless you agree with that approach?? I am simply responding not instigating it so have a go at them

NAG1

Quote from: reddog on March 26, 2016, 08:21:04 PM

I would be glad to but don't think its right people should be having a go at one person constantly, unless you agree with that approach?? I am simply responding not instigating it so have a go at them

One person had  a go at your man for a slap that he handid out in a row in a pre season game. No one gives a toss and then you launch into pages and pages of a defence when no one cares.

You were the one to drag up last year. Point is if he wants to slap people in a row people are going to talk about it. So he has the option to behave himself or put up with people having an opinion.

You on here defending him ad nauseam when no one cares is creating more of a story about a non event than the event itself.

reddog

Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2016, 08:28:55 PM

One person had  a go at your man for a slap that he handid out in a row in a pre season game. No one gives a toss and then you launch into pages and pages of a defence when no one cares.

You were the one to drag up last year. Point is if he wants to slap people in a row people are going to talk about it. So he has the option to behave himself or put up with people having an opinion.

You on here defending him ad nauseam when no one cares is creating more of a story about a non event than the event itself.
Decent point lad and accepted but its strange in  a 'row' there was only one slap.. I didn't bring last year up. one of your pals here called him the controversial one lol. behave himself, he looked after himself as all should in a row, but I take your point

NAG1

Quote from: reddog on March 26, 2016, 08:39:09 PM

Decent point lad and accepted but its strange in  a 'row' there was only one slap.. I didn't bring last year up. one of your pals here called him the controversial one lol. behave himself, he looked after himself as all should in a row, but I take your point

My last post on this, regardless of what happened I would actually rather hear something about some of his hurling performances to date those have been sparse.

reddog

Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2016, 08:46:04 PM

My last post on this, regardless of what happened I would actually rather hear something about some of his hurling performances to date those have been sparse.
Ok..let me see, he damaged his ac joint coming up to xmas, he returned and held is place through the pre season competitions. He then had problems with the shoulder again and apparently he started training with the fire brigade. As far as I am aware PJ has got him on a program to build his shoulder up. He couldn't go to the last two games anyway, he missed the Carlow game while away on a break and he was on shift during the London weekend. He was also tied up you recall with the u21 ulster football. PJ gave him leave to play in that and games clashed with the national league. He apparently is still eager and keen to get back

paddyjohn

Where can we join his fan club?

NAG1

Quote from: reddog on March 26, 2016, 08:56:06 PM

Ok..let me see, he damaged his ac joint coming up to xmas, he returned and held is place through the pre season competitions. He then had problems with the shoulder again and apparently he started training with the fire brigade. As far as I am aware PJ has got him on a program to build his shoulder up. He couldn't go to the last two games anyway, he missed the Carlow game while away on a break and he was on shift during the London weekend. He was also tied up you recall with the u21 ulster football. PJ gave him leave to play in that and games clashed with the national league. He apparently is still eager and keen to get back

So yeah you proved my point right there, no hurling performances to talk about for one reason or other.

Why not let the lad get some hurling done and then come back on and talk about those then.

reddog

Quote from: NAG1 on March 26, 2016, 09:09:21 PM
Quote from: reddog on March 26, 2016, 08:56:06 PM

So yeah you proved my point right there, no hurling performances to talk about for one reason or other.

Why not let the lad get some hurling done and then come back on and talk about those then.

you are a tad pompous and patronising aren't you. As I said I merely wished to defend someone.

Milltown Row2

You must have some love in here......you don't defend yourself with a dirty Joe strike, am I clear on that?? No one will defend those actions, ever, that's simple enough for you to understand?? I would never defend the actions of our players doing same thing, end of......

I spoke to one lad who got red carded, he deserved it for his actions, job done!! Move on and stop defending the indefensible please
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Leftbackno4

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 26, 2016, 11:46:09 PM
You must have some love in here......you don't defend yourself with a dirty Joe strike, am I clear on that?? No one will defend those actions, ever, that's simple enough for you to understand?? I would never defend the actions of our players doing same thing, end of......

I spoke to one lad who got red carded, he deserved it for his actions, job done!! Move on and stop defending the indefensible please
As usual MR2 you are very selective in your condemnations, not one word have you said about the strokes pulled by the St Galls lads........?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Leftbackno4 on March 27, 2016, 12:22:32 AM

As usual MR2 you are very selective in your condemnations, not one word have you said about the strokes pulled by the St Galls lads........?

Are you a simpleton?? I've just said our lad deserved a red card for his actions! Christ I hope you didn't go to college
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 12:51:24 AM
Quote from: Leftbackno4 on March 27, 2016, 12:22:32 AM

Are you a simpleton?? I've just said our lad deserved a red card for his actions! Christ I hope you didn't go to college
LOL it was clear you said the fella red carded deserved it.

north_antrim_hound

Will you two get a room that's two maybe three pages of this  s..t
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

paddyjohn

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 27, 2016, 09:46:21 AM
Will you two get a room that's two maybe three pages of this  s..t

Nearly as bad as you & SIE!