Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Jesus lads pm each other as I find this very embarrassing being form Antrim and seeing this on a public forum
They should be named and shamed but someone might get mud slung at them who were innocent
If someone on here seen there dockets then fair enough
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 22, 2016, 09:29:32 PM
Jesus lads pm each other as I find this very embarrassing being form Antrim and seeing this on a public forum
They should be named and shamed but someone might get mud slung at them who were innocent
it would appear to be common knowledge within the whole of Antrim by the looks of it.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 22, 2016, 09:32:51 PM
it would appear to be common knowledge within the whole of Antrim by the looks of it.

Ok then fire away
Why don't you tell us what PJ said in the Antrim post while your at it

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 22, 2016, 09:37:13 PM

Ok then fire away
I haven't read it lad but I believe he apologised to Kevin ryan after seeing first hand what he had to contend with. I'd say that's refreshing. Maybe it's time all the crap was aired and dealt with.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 22, 2016, 09:43:54 PM

Ok then fire away
I haven't read it lad but I believe he apologised to Kevin ryan after seeing first hand what he had to contend with. I'd say that's refreshing. Maybe it's time all the crap was aired and dealt with.

That's right fair play to PJ
Now it's your turn

Saffrongael

So not just players by the sounds of it

Absolutely f**king shameful
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 22, 2016, 09:45:09 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 22, 2016, 09:43:54 PM

Ok then fire away

That's right fair play to PJ
Now it's your turn
lol. He still didn't help himself. I also know what he did. He's  moved on, time you did.

north_antrim_hound

Time I move on 😃😃😃
Your where sniping just days ago
Come on what about that apology then

NAG1

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 22, 2016, 09:53:50 PM
Time I move on 😃😃😃

No need for an apology, PJ is obviously starting to realise the depth of the job. He had no appreciation of it before.

His main gripe was around his own club men which he backed to the hilt which is fair enough, still doing so but the problem now is that they aren't performing for him along with the rest of the squad.

Sounds like the reasoning of desperate man rather than a man full confidence about leading the squad forward.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 22, 2016, 09:53:50 PM
Time I move on 😃😃😃
like I posted there, I know what he did.  ;)

Sleeping giant

it is pretty embarrassing alright.And I agree.I'd name every lad that done it and f**k them of the panel. Absolute disgrace!!! Talk about pride in the jersey.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sideline watcher

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 22, 2016, 08:03:44 PM
Quote from: Leftbackno4 on March 22, 2016, 06:34:32 PM
Some big talk from St Galls  –Best team in Belfast (Rossa will be gutted to hear this!), putting boys on their hole, controversial players and everything as usual was the Johnnies fault, I'm looking forward to their next game already :D !

No mention of the cowardly and vicious pull that caused a serious injury at the start of the game when the ref only gave a yellow and St Galls were that embarrassed they substituted the offender?  Next up was a St Galls player who 'clotheslined' another player and the ref  awarded the  free but instead of showing a standard yellow card asked him not to do it again.

To be fair to the players, the rest game was played as you would expect a local derby to be played and St Galls were good value for their lead. I think the frustration of the petty fouling in the final few minutes when St Johns went looking for a goal, lead to the bit of a 'shemozzle' and the ref just got bored waiting on the sides to separate and pick up their handbags. Done no one any favours in the long run and everyone playing in a hurling game should have the expectation of being able to go to work the next day.

You didn't see the sarcasm in my post but hey, I expect nothing else ;D.... That petty foul at the end which gave one of our players 8 stitches across the elbow, you think it was ok??

I was at the game, yes there was a dirty stroke which led to the galls man being subbed but then there were tackles on both sides of the fence that were card worthy. But to try and defend young MB, who is getting a name for himself is absolutely shocking! What he done was disgusting and wasn't needed. A great local derby ruined by two dirty strokes which led to the scuffle. Shame on the referee for leaving the field and shame on both sidelines for getting involved.

Megaman

ahhhhh, i hate this, ive no idea what happened

could someone PM me what happened.

johnneycool

And beyond  8)

MoChara

This Cloak and dagger stuff creates more rumors than it suppresses lol