Paul Kimmage interviews Sean Cavanagh

Started by Jinxy, September 09, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Quote from: J70 on September 10, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Quote from: Rudi on September 10, 2018, 11:26:48 AM
Regarding the player spitting and biting, despicable stuff. Remember playing a club game against a notorious shower of dirty ba#tards. Was moved in to full forward for the last ten minutes, walked towards the full back he some how managed to go inside my boxers and grab my ball sack, which he proceeded to hold for about 6 minutes.  Nothing I could do he literally had me by the balls. Early season had decided it was my last year playing, this incident ended my interest in playing. Fat headed red neck f×cktard.

I admire your self-control. Obviously this cesspool filth was looking for a reaction, but I (and I'm about as far from violent as you could find) would have swung back and smashed his jaw with an elbow, and if that didn't level him, would have waited around after getting the red card and sorted it out after the match. I would have publicized the f**k out of the sc**bag too.

What happens on the field stays on the field my arse. There is no excuse for that type of carry on.

Very surreal experience, was playing centre forward and was surprised how subdued our full forward was. I found out why. To be honest was in shock, was telling him to let go, but his head was gone. Think about it, how do you hit a man who has you by the bag, he would have ripped it off. Back in 2007, a bit of daft mentality what happens on the field stays on the field. Ironically J70 would say you know the club involved and would not surprise you. Also I wouldn't be known for my easy going temperament, that night I walked off the field disillusioned.

Itchy

I was playing a game, up north don't you know. Fella on my team was doing nothing, innocent fella, never hurt a fly. In fact he looked after orphaned puppies in his spare time. Anyway in this game, he kicked a great score them up came this awful sc**bag Bastard ****. Pulled out a samurai sword and cut his head clean off.  Poor bastard never played again and the perpetrator got off on an appeal. Disgusting.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Itchy on September 10, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
I was playing a game, up north don't you know. Fella on my team was doing nothing, innocent fella, never hurt a fly. In fact he looked after orphaned puppies in his spare time. Anyway in this game, he kicked a great score them up came this awful sc**bag b**tard ****. Pulled out a samurai sword and cut his head clean off.  Poor b**tard never played again and the perpetrator got off on an appeal. Disgusting.

Your really taking this bad aren't you. It's ok, there's stories about every county. Pass no remarks.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

BennyCake

I was playing a game, up north don't you know. Fella on my team was doing nothing, innocent fella, never hurt a fly. In fact he looked after orphaned puppies in his spare time. Anyway in this game, he kicked a great score them up came this awful sc**bag b**tard ****. Pulled out a samurai sword and cut his head clean off.  Poor b**tard never played again and the perpetrator got off on an appeal. Disgusting.

Did the ref spell his name wrong? Was that how he got off?

APM

Quote from: BennyCake on September 10, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

That's only a black card!

Itchy

Quote from: APM on September 10, 2018, 11:01:25 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 10, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

That's only a black card!

I believe he spelt Samurai wrong. School boy mistake.

Itchy

Quote from: trueblue1234 on September 10, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

Your really taking this bad aren't you. It's ok, there's stories about every county. Pass no remarks.

I'm putting it all in my book.

"The Itch you can't scratch"

There will be the Rosari, loads of masses, diving and sledging. Plus a great story about Me, Sphillis and Joe Brolly drinking pints in Tulsk - such craic.

Out for Christmas, get it for the kids.

Jinxy

Kimmage needs to look into this thing with the sword.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rufus T Firefly

I'm going to ask the question on everyone else's minds - what happened the poor puppies?   :'(

screenexile

Best post on the board for a long time fair play!!!

Therealdonald

Remember a few of our young boys went to that U16 Ulster Camp that there is every year (or at least used to be). Walsh was one of the main men at it, but this year Cavanagh was the guest speaker. This camp happened the year after the incidents, so Cavanagh started of his talk " Is something not upside down here, if Nicholas is here teaching young boys how to play football" or something to that effect. The boys got kind of excited between Cavanagh's jibe and Tony Scullion and his rushes story so something might have been lost in translation

Christmas Lights

Bet that was funny in your head mate?  You really should read what you type before you post.

Itchy

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 11, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Bet that was funny in your head mate?  You really should read what you type before you post.

You're a bit of a looker, fancy swapping numbers?

Christmas Lights

**Checks County**

Shows Cavan. 

Sorry not today dear, Id end up having to pay for everything.

Smurfy123

Wasn't it Nicolas Walsh who done the spitting?