C-Section

Started by BennyHarp, March 17, 2013, 12:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 20, 2013, 07:26:31 PM
Any word yet?  I've my finger nails bitten down to the quick. My guess is a boy

I'll put ye out of your misery Dougal, I'm happy to report that my wife had a healthy 6lb 12oz wee boy this morning. Apart from a very scary 30 or so seconds when he first came out when he had to be resuscitated, everything went like clockwork. Its some experience watching the whole thing unfold infront of you, but I'd didn't half feel like a spare part as she done all the work.  ;D Cheers for all the advice.
That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 20, 2013, 09:20:22 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 20, 2013, 07:26:31 PM
Any word yet?  I've my finger nails bitten down to the quick. My guess is a boy

I'll put ye out of your misery Dougal, I'm happy to report that my wife had a healthy 6lb 12oz wee boy this morning. Apart from a very scary 30 or so seconds when he first came out when he had to be resuscitated, everything went like clockwork. Its some experience watching the whole thing unfold infront of you, but I'd didn't half feel like a spare part as she done all the work.  ;D Cheers for all the advice.
Excellent news Benny. Enjoy a good nights sleep tonight!

Dougal Maguire

Brilliant newS. Did they make you the tea and toast after the event. When my second lad was born the cord was round his neck. That and his broad shoulders made his birth a scary experience. He was blue/grey when they finally prised him out. He's almost 18 now a county minor and a great lad. Here's hoping the same for Benny junior. As Tony says get some sleep
Careful now

The Iceman

Congratulations Benny! Glad everything worked out in the end. Now the fun starts
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Maguire01

omagh_gael

Congrats Benny. My partner is expecting our third in June (that will be three under 2yrs and 4 months) so I will join the other lads in wishing you well in your last nights full sleep. I forget what it like to have a lie on or what a pub looks like but wouldn't change it for the world. My wee two year old can already kick the ball out of his hands into my arms from across the room. Would do your heart good!

Minder

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 20, 2013, 09:52:39 PM
Congrats Benny. My partner is expecting our third in June (that will be three under 2yrs and 4 months) so I will join the other lads in wishing you well in your last nights full sleep. I forget what it like to have a lie on or what a pub looks like but wouldn't change it for the world. My wee two year old can already kick the ball out of his hands into my arms from across the room. Would do your heart good!

Could probably have got a game tonight against Donegal !

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Onion Bag

Congrats be my, glad to hear all went well. The fun starts now
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Orior

Congrats - another Armagh supporter?  :D
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tbrick18

Congrats on the new arrival Benny.

BennyCake

Congratulations on the new arrival Benny.  Hope mother and baby are doing well.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Minder on March 20, 2013, 09:57:26 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 20, 2013, 09:52:39 PM

Could probably have got a game tonight against Donegal !

Feck aff :)

Bingo

Congrats Mrs Benny and Benny. Fair play.

the Deel Rover

Congrats Benny . Welcome to the mad and wonderfull life of parenthood. Hope you got out to wet the babys head.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001