The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

The lads seem to be having a good time on holidays judging by the video doing the rounds.

They'll likely get a load of grief but what odds, they entitled to a break and having a bit of craic. If anything it shows a bit of team spirit that was missing in the last few months, I wonder who isn't on holiday with them that has changed the mood  ;)

AZOffaly

They are probably as relieved as anyone else that the season is over. I hope they are not celebrating the season itself though, or think it was good in any way.

ballinaman

Quote from: Bingo on May 27, 2015, 11:16:30 AM
The lads seem to be having a good time on holidays judging by the video doing the rounds.

They'll likely get a load of grief but what odds, they entitled to a break and having a bit of craic. If anything it shows a bit of team spirit that was missing in the last few months, I wonder who isn't on holiday with them that has changed the mood  ;)
Ah but can they do it on a sunny Sunday in Stoke is the real question?

Bingo

Quote from: ballinaman on May 27, 2015, 11:41:57 AM

They'd have been as well swapping places with a few of supporters as they better singers than footballers!

ballinaman

Quote from: Bingo on May 27, 2015, 11:42:58 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on May 27, 2015, 11:41:57 AM

They'd have been as well swapping places with a few of supporters as they better singers than footballers!
haha....
In fairness they'll get a bit of stick but can't see the fuss, group of lads on the piss having the craic shocker...meh!

laoislad

No need to panic about next season as Kolo has signed a new contract...!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

deiseach

StGallsGAA

And just when you all thought matters couldn't get any worse.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32904961

Armamike

Apart from a few contract extensions (Henderson, Coutinho, Ibe) there's been no good news out of Anfield this season.
That's just, like your opinion man.

laoislad

I see The Anfield Wrap are charging for podcasts now the fcukers.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Lecale2

Quote from: Armamike on May 27, 2015, 08:47:13 PM
Apart from a few contract extensions (Henderson, Coutinho, Ibe) there's been no good news out of Anfield this season.

Oshoala voted player of the year according to BBC. Good news at last?

J70

Quote from: laoislad on May 27, 2015, 11:59:25 AM
No need to panic about next season as Kolo has signed a new contract...!

That is class! ;D

Lecale2

Today is the 30th anniversary of Heysel riot.

Denn Forever

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 27, 2015, 08:37:21 PM
And just when you all thought matters couldn't get any worse.......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32904961

Hard to believe he's only 24.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...