Armagh v Westmeath 27/05/23 @ 4.45pm

Started by bennydorano, May 16, 2023, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: naka on May 23, 2023, 01:01:30 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on May 23, 2023, 12:57:16 AM
Standing room only in the Athletic Grounds.
Seats are first come first served
Sinn Fein already took all the seats ;)

statto

Was Crealey injured for the Ulster Final? I presume he was as didn't make an appearance after starting the other championship games.  Would expect him to come in if available alongside McParland, who found the going tough last day but think performances outside of that warrants another start.  In the forward line, not sure the situation with Hall who despite his critics was doing rightly of late.  Whether Campbell starts or not is probably the big question for Geezer.  Aidan Nugent has looked badly off it since his injury in any of his substitute appearances to date. 

naka

Quote from: statto on May 23, 2023, 03:18:21 PM
Was Crealey injured for the Ulster Final? I presume he was as didn't make an appearance after starting the other championship games.  Would expect him to come in if available alongside McParland, who found the going tough last day but think performances outside of that warrants another start.  In the forward line, not sure the situation with Hall who despite his critics was doing rightly of late.  Whether Campbell starts or not is probably the big question for Geezer.  Aidan Nugent has looked badly off it since his injury in any of his substitute appearances to date.
Crealey was warming up all game so not sure
Don't see soupy starting tbh
This could be a tough enough game as Westmeath midfield better than our midfield
But we need to be winning well to get some positivity back .
Agreed re Nugent ( think he has been  struggling all season )

Rossfan

Thought that ***** might have learned to shut his stupid gob after he made such a fool of himself on Ros/Rhubarbs game.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

naka

Quote from: seafoid on May 23, 2023, 06:28:47 PM
Mayo's finesht.. Lookit

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1659490326120132611
Hasn't a clue
Westmeant play Galway after Armagh ?
So how will Galway be home and hosed when they play them

DhoireTheas

I see the king was in Armagh today, the same people who were singing Londonderry songs in Clones. There may not be a London in Armagh but they sure had a king in it today

JoG2

Quote from: DhoireTheas on May 25, 2023, 06:42:10 PM
I see the king was in Armagh today, the same people who were singing Londonderry songs in Clones. There may not be a London in Armagh but they sure had a king in it today

Which king?

smelmoth

Quote from: DhoireTheas on May 25, 2023, 06:42:10 PM

Feeble.

You will probably come along with a reasoned post on why that was a clever or funny thing to post. Or maybe not

Steps

Strange comment - you are lowering to the same level and to make it worse you didn't even refer to him as British or Foreign.   Doire abĂș!!!

Blowitupref

Good start for Westmeath, last two points for Armagh. 0-4 to 1-3
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

5times5times

Blowitupref

Shock on the cards? Half time Armagh 0-7 Westmeath 1-7
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

If Armagh don't get out out of this group it may be time for a new manager.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU