FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 24, 2017, 09:14:25 PM
Horrific injury for Coleman

Horrible tackle bad leg break there big blow for Ireland and Everton... devastating for Coleman!

clarshack

Bale could have seen red too shortly before the bad tackle on Coleman.

JPGJOHNNYG

Well go and win now and dump them out of qualifying perfect justice

Dougal Maguire

I'd love to shove that trumpet up the arse of the 2 tune Cnut that's playing it
Careful now

clarshack

JPGJOHNNYG

laoislad

Christ,just seen a picture on Twitter of Coleman's leg just after tackle...Not good. Hopefully he will make a full and speedy recovery.
On the match I felt it was a decent point. A good battling performance if not great to watch.
Mcgeady and Christie did well when they came on. Can't remember either Goalie having a save to make but a far better point for us than them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

snoopdog

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 24, 2017, 09:21:59 PM
I'd love to shove that trumpet up the arse of the 2 tune Cnut that's playing it
2nd that. Imagine sitting beside the asshole.  Best of luck to Coleman. Terrible tackle

Syferus

Quote from: laoislad on March 24, 2017, 10:00:14 PM
Christ,just seen a picture on Twitter of Coleman's leg just after tackle...Not good. Hopefully he will make a full and speedy recovery.
On the match I felt it was a decent point. A good battling performance if not great to watch.
Mcgeady and Christie did well when they came on. Can't remember either Goalie having a save to make but a far better point for us than them.

Ya what? A draw at home despite owning the ball againt ten men for the final 20 minutes? When you couple losing Coleman it's definitely us coming out of this the worse off.

omagh_gael

Bale's interview after the game was unreal, had the nerve to say that O'Shea kicked him when he was sliding in to shoot, said it shouldn't even have been yellow. Not a word about Coleman until the interviewer asked him directly on his thoughts.

Agree that Christie was pretty good but surely you can't be serious about McGeady. Had heard before the game that he's been on fire with Preston but tonight in 12 minutes of game time I can count at least three silly silly losses of possession and two total dud crosses. Far far too inconsistent.

Beat wishes to Seamus, horrendous injury. Hopefully comes back fitter and stronger.

ballinaman

Horrendous injury for Coleman.
Double leg fracture like that is a year minimum usually...will struggle to be the same player again. Terrible  :(

GJL

Great performance by James McClean in what has been a horrible week for him. Bad break for Coleman, looks similar to Luke Shaw's injury, was a brutal tackle and Bale should of got red too. Decent point.

Capt Pat

So a win against Austria at home at the end of the season and a Serbia win against Wales without Bale in Belgrade will leave Ireland and Serbia 7 points clear of Wales and Austria. That would mean Septembers Ireland v Serbia game in Dublin is the group decider, the winner should go to the world cup.

yellowcard

Horrible tackle on Coleman. Bizarre seeing Roy Keane sympathising with Taylor after he was sent off given the state of his captains leg on the floor.

Capt Pat

Arnautovic is out of the Ireland v Austria game with a suspension. We need all the lucky breaks we can get.