Why are non-Tyrone people obsessed about Tyrone?

Started by square_ball, August 13, 2019, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

WT4E

Thats one of the most idiotic articles I have ever read on a GAA match.... if I was the editor and was handed that - i might print it for the laugh but i wouldn't be asking for another article.

BennyHarp

Quote from: TheGreatest on August 14, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
I see a Kerry player confirmed on social media that it was in fact poisin water. If true, a 10 year ban i would expect, i hope the player (s) in question can prove it by some sort of testing,

I hope this Kerry player you mention has good evidence or a good lawyer.
That was never a square ball!!

WT4E

Only player effected was Foley if the Kerry folk are to be believed as he had to come off.... anything else happen him that might have lead to this? Like getting completely fecking roasted by big McShane.

t_mac

Quote from: WT4E on August 14, 2019, 09:32:53 AM
Thats one of the most idiotic articles I have ever read on a GAA match.... if I was the editor and was handed that - i might print it for the laugh but i wouldn't be asking for another article.

Totally agree his article has nothing to do with the match, Tyrone is mentioned 4 times and yet the headline purports to be all about Tyrone.  Must be a handy few quid after retiring to write shite and get paid for it.

t_mac

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2019, 09:40:27 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on August 14, 2019, 08:39:26 AM
I see a Kerry player confirmed on social media that it was in fact poisin water. If true, a 10 year ban i would expect, i hope the player (s) in question can prove it by some sort of testing,

I hope this Kerry player you mention has good evidence or a good lawyer.

Fergal will be counting the money already!

TheGreatest

its on social media under some GAA pages on stalkbook and instagram, there are screenshots of conversations, find it yourself. A Kerry player was asked if true and he said yes.

WT4E

Stephen OBrien has confirmed he was poisoned on a private instagram chat. Unsure what tests he has went under but he seems sure.

He should be taken to court

trailer

Quote from: TheGreatest on August 14, 2019, 09:49:14 AM
its on social media under some GAA pages on stalkbook and instagram, there are screenshots of conversations, find it yourself. A Kerry player was asked if true and he said yes.

Which Kerry Player? Name him here. If it's true then what's the issue naming him?

RedHand88

Is Stephen O Brien a forensic toxicologist? If he isn't, he should be getting a letter from Fergal.

BennyHarp

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2019, 10:16:23 AM
Is Stephen O Brien a forensic toxicologist? If he isn't, he should be getting a letter from Fergal.

Aye, if I was Stephen I'd been focusing my legal team on this rather than the black card.
That was never a square ball!!

t_mac

Quote from: WT4E on August 14, 2019, 09:54:07 AM
Stephen OBrien has confirmed he was poisoned on a private instagram chat. Unsure what tests he has went under but he seems sure.

Mustn't have been that private.  ;D

t_mac

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2019, 10:16:23 AM

Is he a chemical engineer.  8)

gallsman

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 14, 2019, 08:02:25 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 14, 2019, 07:55:17 AM
Why do Tyrone supporters have a persecution complex? Discuss

Because ludicrous stories like we poison our opponents gets serious discussion.

"serious discussion"

A group of arseholes on the internet, most of whom are likely to be teenagers, is "serious discussion"?

trailer

Quote from: WT4E on August 14, 2019, 09:54:07 AM

Can someone link to this?

I don't believe for a second that Stephen O'Brien has confirmed this by the way. I'd imagine he would have a bit more class.