American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 14, 2019, 10:32:18 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on January 14, 2019, 09:32:03 AM
We saw the real Nick Foles the last two weeks. Very average. Some team is going to go ahead and plough a load of cash into him in the offseason though.

Would he be an upgrade for the Bears?

Dolphins

magpie seanie

Quote from: lurganblue on January 14, 2019, 12:16:26 PM
We saw the real Nick Foles the last two weeks. Very average. Some team is going to go ahead and plough a load of cash into him in the offseason though.

Dolphins

Tannehill is better than Foles. He has had terrible coaching and support players. Foles has had the opposite.

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 14, 2019, 11:30:08 AM

No way.
I'm only rising 😀

cadhlancian

f**k Shannon Sharpe , Rob Parker and that **** Max Kellerman have to be three of the biggest haters on the TV... their hatred of Brady and the Patriots is actually embarrassing, and they continue to get a platform to talk this shite.

LooseCannon

cadhlancian

Tight one in New Orleans...defences slightly on top in that first half

Capt Pat

Looks like it is heading to overtime. The Saints should have had a pass interference call in their favour that would have allowed them close out the game. I don't know how the refs missed it.

Tony Baloney

Capt Pat

Rams win it with a 57 yard field goal in overtime. It should never have got that far.

David McKeown

Decided by a ban non call. Shame. Two very good teams. Rams will be hard to beat.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

magpie seanie

Scandalous no call. I can't understand how it wasn't called. Even by the standards of playoffs refereeing, it was blatant. Terrible that it cost the Saints the game.

cadhlancian

14-0 Pats at the half... didn't see that coming

David McKeown

As an old teacher of mine used to say. Football is a 60 minute game that takes 3:30 to play and then the Patriots win.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

gawa316

Capt Pat

Great game in the end. The pats are almost impossible to beat.