Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

There's some of what Neville has had to say, anyone who thinks Mourinho is the biggest villain in all this needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

https://www.balls.ie/amp/football/jose-mourinho-sacked-398155?__twitter_impression=true

snoopdog

Media breaking news that mourinho will be sacked this weekend. This is a disgrace. Sacking 3 managers in 5 years when the media have known before hand is terrible. United are run by idiots who show no respect for anyone. Who will utd get with a better success rate than mourinho. We are quickly going down the liverpool and AC Milan route of failure.  Jose needs backed . If this happens then the glazers need to be forced out. Supporters need to stay away en masse. I think fans will back jose this evening and show their feelings. Not that those american pricks care.

gawa316

Quote from: snoopdog on October 06, 2018, 07:10:46 AM
Media breaking news that mourinho will be sacked this weekend. This is a disgrace. Sacking 3 managers in 5 years when the media have known before hand is terrible. United are run by idiots who show no respect for anyone. Who will utd get with a better success rate than mourinho. We are quickly going down the liverpool and AC Milan route of failure.  Jose needs backed . If this happens then the glazers need to be forced out. Supporters need to stay away en masse. I think fans will back jose this evening and show their feelings. Not that those american pricks care.

I agree...Jose needs backed more than the 400 odd mil he has already got, he needs backed for the putrid football his team continuously produces, he needs backed in his continued deflection of his own inadequacies, he needs backed in his continued singling out and lack of support to his players, he just needs backed

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on October 06, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on October 06, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

I agree...Jose needs backed more than the 400 odd mil he has already got, he needs backed for the putrid football his team continuously produces, he needs backed in his continued deflection of his own inadequacies, he needs backed in his continued singling out and lack of support to his players, he just needs backed

He needs backed into a corner with a shotgun carried by Seanie Magpie!!!!

Seriously though the place seems rotten. The managers have been backed financially but they have a real bad core feeling through the club it seems. I am not feigning sympathy or anything but it's horrible when the club is run like this and managed like this. It's akin to the last days of the Hicks & Gillet episode in Liverpool and eve the start of the FSG reign. Club on the verge of collapse financially, Roy f**king Hodgson appointment and his subsequent purchases, and the club melting before our eyes. We went from CL winners and repeatedly appearing in the latter stages under Rafa, including the near miss PL win to being in the relegation zone under Hidgson and being told to suck it up!  United are not quite there yet but I'm relative terms they are not far off it.

Minder

Telling that Neville talks about the club being rotten but doesent mention the Glazers and I don't think he ever has criticised them. Maybe sees a role at the club down the line
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Boycey

Quote from: Minder on October 06, 2018, 12:12:08 PM
Telling that Neville talks about the club being rotten but doesent mention the Glazers and I don't think he ever has criticised them. Maybe sees a role at the club down the line

Surely it's hard to make a case for him being talking about anyone else?

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on October 06, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

Woodward seems to be his target, name them then 

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Minder on October 06, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 06, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

Woodward seems to be his target, name them then

I thought he was having a pop at both the Glazers and Woodward.

Cunny Funt

2-0 down at home to Newcastle who haven't won so far this season. Valencia was dropped for Young and Young very poor on both goals.

Carmen Stateside

Maureen might not see the second half  ;D

yellowcard

Shocking, absolutely shocking. Mourinho has destroyed this team, Bailly should have given hom a mouthful after humiliating a player like that just to satisfy his own ego. Then using McTominay at centre half, it's a complete mess.

Minder

Obviously Mourinho is the man to carry the can but the players have been a disgrace, ultimately they will have sacked him

It's Chelsea all over again

Cunny Funt

Bailly not at fault for either goal taken off after 20 minutes and McTominay moved into centre back who can't play there and Young somehow still left on the field. Newcastle should be further ahead at half time.  Jose tactics and team selections are a clear as day that he wants to get sacked and get that big payoff.

stiffler

Utd 8/1 at ht, def worth a bet. That Newcastle side is pretty poor, there for the taking if get first goal.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

gawa316

3-2 Utd win written all over it