Where's Wally

Started by Hereiam, June 03, 2013, 03:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

Just reading that Willie "the taser" Frazer is up for breakin his bail conditions got me wondering where is wee Jamie. Has his parents grounded him or is he on a tax payers sun holiday. Anybody shed any light on this mysterious disappearance of this once prominent community activist

ziggysego

Willie's been arrested again. Protesting at The Maze tonight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-22946574
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Free Willy II.

I was driving up the Limestone Road on Friday evening and a 40 something lady was standing under an umbrella with her british flag, waiting on some other brainless dicks demonstrators to appear.

This protest is becoming a disgrace and shame on the good people of ulster (that's you folk in Cavan, Donegal and Monaghan too) for letting the standards drop. Why dont they target an Ulster semi-final?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Feckitt

Willie's bail conditions were, and I quote, "Willie, you are not allowed to be acting the dick"  Lifted again last night for acting the dick.

No one ever accused Willie of being the sharpest tool in the box, but why would you have a protest at the Maze on the same night as the G8, they are just guaranteeing themselves zero publicity. 

It's easy to laugh at Willie as a figure of fun, but in reality he is a dangerous and vicious wee f**ker, and I for one am glad he is back behind bars.