The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on August 10, 2020, 10:47:10 PM
the thing is what's to stop 20 car loads of gangsters sorry I mean protesters heading to any downtown or suburb with nice shops and businesses and wrecking them with little or no repercussions

The thing is what's to stop 20 car loads of paramilitaries, sorry I mean 'brave men and women in uniform' (TM), heading to any black neighborhood and firing weapons indiscriminately at peaceful protesters with flagrant disregard for human life, with little or no repercussions?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2020, 10:34:00 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 10, 2020, 10:10:34 PM
More peaceful blm protesters out in force in downtown Chicago last night .

Comical

Cops get a 911 call about a person with a gun

Cops respond and suspect (age 20) opens fire on them

Cops return fire, hit suspect in the shoulder and take him into custody

Neighborhood mob reacts to fake internet rumour that unarmed  15 year old was shot dead

Between 700 and 1000 people use this as an excuse to destroy downtown Chicago

100 people arrested

I think what's more comical is the four cops that shot at (hitting him 19 times) an unarmed person 41 times as he stood at his door way While he was getting his keys out of his pocket. And got off with it!! America is fucked up....

Oh and they were able to move the case to another court a 130 miles away, just in case  ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 10, 2020, 11:36:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2020, 10:34:00 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 10, 2020, 10:10:34 PM
More peaceful blm protesters out in force in downtown Chicago last night .

Comical

Cops get a 911 call about a person with a gun

Cops respond and suspect (age 20) opens fire on them

Cops return fire, hit suspect in the shoulder and take him into custody

Neighborhood mob reacts to fake internet rumour that unarmed  15 year old was shot dead

Between 700 and 1000 people use this as an excuse to destroy downtown Chicago

100 people arrested

I think what's more comical is the four cops that shot at (hitting him 19 times) an unarmed person 41 times as he stood at his door way While he was getting his keys out of his pocket. And got off with it!! America is fucked up....

Oh and they were able to move the case to another court a 130 miles away, just in case  ;D ;D

It's even more comical that you are using a tragedy that occurred 21 years ago and 1000 miles away to excuse a mob who essentially destroyed the entire commercial district of the 3rd largest city in the country. But let's pull down another Columbus statue.....that'll make everyone feel better

Milltown Row2

But you can't justify that's there's no justification for feeling disgruntled at the police service that is there to 'serve and protect' its citizens But has been routinely seen to been given a free hand to shoot to kill...

I suppose you supported the shoot to kill operations that were carried out in the north
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 10, 2020, 11:54:38 PM
But you can't justify that's there's no justification for feeling disgruntled at the police service that is there to 'serve and protect' its citizens But has been routinely seen to been given a free hand to shoot to kill...

I suppose you supported the shoot to kill operations that were carried out in the north

450 people have been murdered so far this year in Chicago

Cops are operating in a war zone, often with life and death decisions to make in a millisecond

There are bad cops and there are reckless cops and no one is excusing their actions.

But painting ALL cops based on the actions of a few is a very very dangerous track to take and is leading to a serious breakdown in law and order. 

Guess who the majority of the  victims of this breakdown are going to be?

I'll give you a hint.....it won't be white people

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2020, 12:12:23 AM

Cops are operating in a war zone, often with life and death decisions to make in a millisecond

There are bad cops and there are reckless cops and no one is excusing their actions.

But painting ALL cops based on the actions of a few is a very very dangerous track to take and is leading to a serious breakdown in law and order. 

A good breakdown of the paramilitaries in jail during the troubles were generally from the working classes.

There will always be a marginalised group that carry out 'crime'

If people were better educated and given same opportunities then you'll have less crime, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out

johnnycool

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2020, 12:12:23 AM

Ever wonder why that is?

Social deprivation, easy access to weapons, mental health issues, drugs.

No will to sort it out at a political level.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2020, 11:27:06 AM
Quote from: Gmac on August 02, 2020, 01:01:46 AM
Quote from: J70 on August 02, 2020, 12:01:26 AM
So what IS it all about for the RIOTERS whitey?

How about the protesters in general?
why are they burning bibles in Portland now ? What does that do for them .

Don't have a clue.

But I'm sure you have a "theory".

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/us/politics/russia-disinformation-election-meddling.html

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 11, 2020, 06:39:29 PM

Don't have a clue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/us/politics/russia-disinformation-election-meddling.html

Even without the story being hyped by the Russians or the odious Junior and Ted Cruz (I expect nothing less from them), I would ask why Gmac was even bringing it to anyone's attention here?

I couldn't give two fucks if they burned 50 bibles that night. The point is that it was an isolated incident and hardly representative of what happens at BLM or even Antifa protests. If and when burning bibles becomes a feature of these protests in general or even other than isolated incidents, then wee Don might have something to add to his bullshit grievance appeals.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on August 11, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Don't have a clue.

Even without the story being hyped by the Russians or the odious Junior and Ted Cruz (I expect nothing less from them), I would ask why Gmac was even bringing it to anyone's attention here?

I couldn't give two fucks if they burned 50 bibles that night. The point is that it was an isolated incident and hardly representative of what happens at BLM or even Antifa protests. If and when burning bibles becomes a feature of these protests in general or even other than isolated incidents, then wee Don might have something to add to his bullshit grievance appeals.

Do you agree with the BLM message from Chicago last evening that the looters were trying to feed their families and that it was a form of reparations?

J70

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2020, 07:49:23 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 11, 2020, 07:42:21 PM

Don't have a clue.

Do you agree with the BLM message from Chicago last evening that the looters were trying to feed their families and that it was a form of reparations?

No.

That's an idiotic statement.

Gmac

Lots of Michael brown talk on Twitter last few days but nothing about  Cannon  hinnant the 5 year old shot in the head by his neighbor, wonder why that would be .

Eamonnca1

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 11, 2020, 09:25:38 PM
Kamala Harris it is

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1293280411150217219

Not a real surprise but I think she should help him already been vetted and not as hated as Elizabeth Warren so fairly solid choice. Big in terms of 2024 if the result goes as predicted this time I can't see sleepy Joe going for 2 terms!