Portarlington v Arles Killeen;
Clonaslee v St Joseph's;
Ballylinan v Mountmellick G;
Stradbally v The Heath
Ballyroan Abbey v Crettyard Gaels;
Arles Kilcruise v Portlaoise;
Graiguecullen v Killeshin

town1980

Some nice ties kilcruise for me won't get near the town the rest all teams will fancy there chances,,, strand v the Heath,, local derby kilishin v graigcullen let's see the league form of all teams

The Monument Road

Quote from: town1980 on February 22, 2017, 10:52:48 PM
Some nice ties kilcruise for me won't get near the town the rest all teams will fancy there chances,,, strand v the Heath,, local derby kilishin v graigcullen let's see the league form of all teams
Three of the above teams are in Div 2 and they will have some very easy games in that division. It will be hard to judge their form and may possibly give them a false impression on how good they are

SCFC

Quote from: The Monument Road on February 23, 2017, 01:26:48 PM
Three of the above teams are in Div 2 and they will have some very easy games in that division. It will be hard to judge their form and may possibly give them a false impression on how good they are
All three teams you refer to will be playing in Division 2 without their players from other clubs who will join them for championship.

The Monument Road

Quote from: SCFC on February 23, 2017, 03:29:23 PM
Quote from: The Monument Road on February 23, 2017, 01:26:48 PM
All three teams you refer to will be playing in Division 2 without their players from other clubs who will join them for championship.
Yep i forgot about the gaels set up. I will help

Helix

League form can be sometimes an inaccurate reflection as the Heath demonstrated last year ::)
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

town1980

Strand div 1 Heath div 1 graig div 1,, but yes Heath did blow up

BallyroanAbu

The Heath are far better than last year's championship show.

Unlaoised

Mountmellick Ballylinan O'Dempsey's St Joes and Ballyroanabbey will be happiest with them draws.

Portlaoise won't like facing Kilcruise that early

Stradbally and the Heath should be a belter.

I'd expect Graigue and Killeshin to be tight but they will like playing each other.

Port v Kileen was a great game last year if memory serves me right and could be the same again this season.

O'Dempseys will fancy it against Ballyfin esp being two divisions ahead of them in the league.

Joes should beat clonaslee

There won't be much between Ballylinan and M.Mellick and both will be happy with that draw.

Ballyroan Abbey will be happy to draw a Crettyard team who have been very lucky with the draw for the last few years and unless Evan O carroll is back to his best and the get more from spink I fancy Ballyroan to beat them!

Decent draw as it has thrown up so many games that are hard to call.
LAOIS ABÚ

smcder

High Fielder

Hopefully never. Pure shite

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Laois Shopping Centre Senior Football Championship Round 1

27-07-2017 (Thurs) 
O'Moore Park 19:30       
O'Dempseys V Ballyfin Gaels

28-07-2017 (Fri)
Ballyroan Abbey V Crettyard Gaels

29-07-2017 (Sat)
O'Moore Park 18:00     
Arles/Kilcruise V Portlaoise

Portarlington V Arles/Killeen

30-07-2017 (Sun)
O'Moore Park 12:00     
Clonaslee St Manmans Gaels V St Joseph's

O'Moore Park 13:30     
Ballylinan V Mountmellick Gaels

O'Moore Park 17:30     
Graiguecullen V Killeshin

O'Moore Park 19:00     
Stradbally V The Heath
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

Ballyfin to give odempseys a right run for it.

portlaoisekid

Tough championship to call. Portlaoise and Josephs the two stand out teams for me.

It'll be a test of how good a manager Malachy really is, Portlaoise are not going to win this championship in second gear, for the first time in many years they will need good management to win the county.

Laoiseabu

Joseph's ? Stand out team?