Mayo manager resigns - for defo.

Started by moysider, August 27, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on August 30, 2018, 09:32:30 PM
So if Jimmy Mc is out and Horan is out while Tan is gone to the Boglands......... only O'Mahony or McStay left.
I'd expect the latter to seriously consider it as Ros have gone down hill since July 2017. The CB hasn't a pot to piss in to enable him to swallow his pride and hire the expertise he needs.

Not a snowball's chance in hell of Johnno mk 3.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

weareros

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 30, 2018, 09:41:42 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 30, 2018, 09:32:30 PM
So if Jimmy Mc is out and Horan is out while Tan is gone to the Boglands......... only O'Mahony or McStay left.
I'd expect the latter to seriously consider it as Ros have gone down hill since July 2017. The CB hasn't a pot to piss in to enable him to swallow his pride and hire the expertise he needs.

Not a snowball's chance in hell of Johnno mk 3.

The man formerly referred to in Mayo as "the Messiah", to his students in Balllagh as "Savage".

LooseCannon

Colm Nally, you've heard it here first.
Former Louth Keeper over Castleknock this year.

Rossfan

I just threw Johno  in to give ye nightmares  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orchard park

Quote from: larryin89 on August 30, 2018, 09:35:54 PM
Maurice Sheridan, poacher Willie Joe padden, Michael fitzmauice and Sean Burke would all get it before mcstay .

As a Rossie hope Poacher gets it..... if one thinks Maugham has an ego, listen to that self promoter.

He licks himself to sleep every night

Orchard park

Quote from: LooseCannon on August 30, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Colm Nally, you've heard it here first.
Former Louth Keeper over Castleknock this year.

Could be a step down for him, surely over qualified

larryin89

Ask PP for odds on Stephen rochford been the next mayo manager
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Blowitupref

Jimmy Sloyan is in the betting i see also. Is it true he played on the same Mayo 1980 minor team in Croke park along side Peter Forde,John Maughan and Kevin McStay?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

moysider

If Horan is stalling, time to move on and take a punt.
Maybe Solan and Andy Moran might be a start.

ballinaman

Quote from: Blowitupref on August 30, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
Jimmy Sloyan is in the betting i see also. Is it true he played on the same Mayo 1980 minor team in Croke park along side Peter Forde,John Maughan and Kevin McStay?
Know your history

larryin89

I'm gobsmacked , can't believe they didn't have something middlen concrete lined up .  How can they be that stupid , these are all grown men of sound intelligence . Beggers belief , was trying to even fight their corner a little as I thought rochford acted up a bit by what I seen as a refusal to show his future plans to executive.

I was told it was horans and he was up for it , that was obviously a pack of lies.

We are the laughing stock now that's for sure .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Blowitupref

Quote from: ballinaman on August 30, 2018, 10:55:04 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on August 30, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
Know your history
I know because i played it kathy.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mayoman dan

Quote from: larryin89 on August 30, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
I'm gobsmacked , can't believe they didn't have something middlen concrete lined up .  How can they be that stupid , these are all grown men of sound intelligence . Beggers belief , was trying to even fight their corner a little as I thought rochford acted up a bit by what I seen as a refusal to show his future plans to executive.

I was told it was horans and he was up for it , that was obviously a pack of lies.

My thoughts exactly😮.....Why force Rochford out if no one lined up??? I was told mcguinness but that dosent seem to be happening...Our county board are beyond a joke this is an absolute farce

Syferus

Quote from: larryin89 on August 30, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Lol.

Orchard park

Are the ballina brothers in law still persona non grata