Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

The only one to take their own posts off are you  :D

Jesus you're getting worse by each post
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

auld stock

Listen all i can say again is that i categorically didnt delete any posts. Even i knew how i definitely wouldnt have done.are you saying that i deleted your posts as well. Lol expect a call from top brass. Afain im more than happy for all my posts to be reinstated.what bout you??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 09:47:31 PM
Listen all i can say again is that i categorically didnt delete any posts. Even i knew how i definitely wouldnt have done.are you saying that i deleted your posts as well. Lol expect a call from top brass. Afain im more than happy for all my posts to be reinstated.what bout you??

Mine are all there ya numpty
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

auld stock

What page is your "i'll humour you" rant??  I must be a numpty i cant find it. So again ive nithing to fear.i want all these posts uo here for everyone to see. I didnt delete anything

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Mac 23 you will see in my first post that i said i had never heard anyone previously say he was a poor ref, which implies he is a good one. For the record i didnt know he was the ref on sat but now i do is it fair to ask him as you say did he genuinely not see 3 deliberate strikes & a hurl been thrown in the air in an attempt to block the ball???
If he says he didnt see those incidents then i have to take his word for it & let the matter rest. However if he didnt see these incidents it only completely backs up my previous comments that he should not ref any further cship games this year as unfortunately he simply isnt up to it

I'll humour you Auld Stock, the player sent off was gripping 2 visors off players at the side of the pitch near the supporters after I'd blown for a foul against the same Sarsfield player.. He'd have got a yellow for the first foul but lost the plot and he ended up doing what he did and that happens.
And a more experienced referee than me was doing the line where it happened, and he called it at the time also as spot on, but hey you know best

You'd mentioned the player throwing the stick in the air, I shouted to all involve play on, its called advantage and had he touched the ball I'd have naturally brought play back, (Cushendall won the ball, it was played forward resulting in a score) the Cushendall lads wanted him booked but you really need to learn the rules first on that one before mouthing off..

As for the other incident in the first half again funny enough near the supporters I spoke to the lines man as I didn't see it and asked him, maybe you didn't see me go over to him but I did ask.

There were other times that I noted players on both sides and booked a Cushendall man for hitting a player on the head with his stick, by your assessment he should have been sent off, or you didnt see it also as its been missed in your previous post.

The goal keeper threw his stick while trying to 'block' the scorer, I noted him and let him know what he did, again probably another incident that you missed, which begs the question, were you at the match?

This is Championship, whether you played or not in the past means nothing to me or any other ref, Sarsfield's went about their business and the referee dealt with all the players from both teams in the correct manner..

If a team is a 1000 points up it makes no difference a ref won't make it 'easier' for another team because of it, It has to be a foul for the ref to get involved. The team losing generally gives away the most fouls, that happened on Saturday. I was actually told by the Sarsfields players that I was 'sucking up' to the Cushendall team, the mind boggles

All referee's call it, as they see it and that's life, if you think you can do better then take it up. You calling me a cheat while hiding behind a keyboard is very brave of you, oh wait it's not brave at all, trolling most definitely

You didn't look too hard

auld stock

Thats great. As admin i am sayin tou are responsible for removing mine. I said before i have absolutely no reason to remove my posts. As admin is there a recycle bin where discarded posts are kept?? I never deleted them & def wouldnt especially if i was told to.believe me or not i dont care

Milltown Row2

Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 10:02:27 PM
Thats great. As admin i am sayin tou are responsible for removing mine. I said before i have absolutely no reason to remove my posts. As admin is there a recycle bin where discarded posts are kept?? I never deleted them & def wouldnt especially if i was told to.believe me or not i dont care

I'm not admin you dope! MR is, not MR2.. that account was hacked funny enough by a Cushendall man ;D

auld stock

Lol. I can barely use a phone now im hacking accounts. Did tou know i also posioned the skripals???  Lol.   Speak to your mate & get them to put it back up. This is gettin tiresome. Denying something i have been defending all day. Get him to edit it & re post if he likes. Ive never been in a real saga before. I feel violated lool

Milltown Row2

Quote from: auld stock on September 18, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
Lol. I can barely use a phone now im hacking accounts. Did tou know i also posioned the skripals???  Lol.   Speak to your mate & get them to put it back up. This is gettin tiresome. Denying something i have been defending all day. Get him to edit it & re post if he likes. Ive never been in a real saga before. I feel violated lool

I'm using this great proverb.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

;)

breakingball

Auld stock get back in your box. Your input is neither useful nor fair.

Brave man coming on here and openly slating a referee while you hide behind your keyboard.

auld stock

Said the man slating another poster from his keyboard!!!!
ME has done me a great service.by removing my post he has siolidified my original point. Rules being applied differently to people.thanks for that. Now excuse me while i clinb back into my box

playwiththewind1st

Most Online Today: 272. Most Online Ever: 779 (January 10, 2011, 05:47:52 PM)

It's little wonder that this place has lost roughly 500 participants from the peak.

Tyrdub

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

;)

MR2 you'd be better saving your breath, you're not gonna get through this idiots thick skull. As someone who has been in the middle with you there, and who has done the line for you, I have nothing but the utmost respect not only for you as a ref, but also as someone who has had the guts to come on here where most know who you are, which in itself leaves you open for attacks by people like this clown. The fact you are having to teach people the rules, even though they (he) thinks they know them better than you, highlights one of the major problems within our games. I applaud you for standing your ground and explaining your decisions, and you were 100% right in saying that refs make mistakes, just not as much as the players. Unfortunately as a ref you cannot, and will not, win. You'd be better leaving it stand with this boy, he can't be turned no matter how wrong he is.

MoChara

Quote from: Tyrdub on September 19, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 18, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

;)

MR2 you'd be better saving your breath, you're not gonna get through this idiots thick skull. As someone who has been in the middle with you there, and who has done the line for you, I have nothing but the utmost respect not only for you as a ref, but also as someone who has had the guts to come on here where most know who you are, which in itself leaves you open for attacks by people like this clown. The fact you are having to teach people the rules, even though they (he) thinks they know them better than you, highlights one of the major problems within our games. I applaud you for standing your ground and explaining your decisions, and you were 100% right in saying that refs make mistakes, just not as much as the players. Unfortunately as a ref you cannot, and will not, win. You'd be better leaving it stand with this boy, he can't be turned no matter how wrong he is.

I think you're wrong on the highlighted bit, AS was pulled on his shite, realised he had got it wrong and has tried ever since to save some face, the I don't care what anyone thinks line is standard procedure for someone who's pride has been hurt, especially when they care enough to say it numerous times.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on September 19, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
Most Online Today: 272. Most Online Ever: 779 (January 10, 2011, 05:47:52 PM)

It's little wonder that this place has lost roughly 500 participants from the peak.
To be fair that was the day Michaela Harte was killed so the rolling average is much lower than that.