Should Leo stand down until investigation complete?

Started by macker15, March 15, 2021, 07:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should  Leo Stand down

Yay
30 (75%)
Nay
10 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 40

macker15

Has any journalists clarified the story about Leo "having to move out"?

I can't understand how anyone could make a "mistake" about that tbh. Lots of fingers being pointed at Neale Photoshop Richmond as the "source" on social media since yesterday, but not sure about that

Angelo

Varadkar could be in a bit of bother here.

Kate O'Connell was interviewed by Gardai this week. She's the only high profile FG figure who basically came out and said the whole defence proffered by Varadkar and FG was a complete nonsense.

"It appears there was a confidential document leaked, I was in the Dail at the time, there was a lot of talk at the time about that contract. The fact is it was a valuable document to an organisation that wasn't entitled to it."

I'd imagine she's been brought in to be interviewed as her view on the matter is completely at odds with and contradicts Varadkar's contention that the document was only used to sell the deal to the NGAP rather than they could get some leverage of competitive advantage out of it.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

macker15

Leo playing a stevie wonder here diverting on answering questions. FF/FG are too predictable with their rants on the spinners at any given opportunity.  Then Pat Kenny made ribbons of Stephen Donnelly on newstalk.  The man hasn't a breeze.

https://m.independent.ie/videos/you-need-to-calm-down-varadkar-accuses-doherty-of-aggressive-display-for-social-media-40602692.html