Tyrone v Dublin for a place in the aisf. Omagh

Started by rrhf, July 15, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

It is going to be a crazy week.
I presume Mickey will be keeping the players away from local radio and social meeja. He has to.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

BennyHarp

Quote from: seafoid on July 16, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
I presume Mickey will be keeping the players away from local radio and social meeja. He has to.

Is this going to be another Tyrone thread punctuated with tedious nonsense?
That was never a square ball!!

TheGreatest

Quote from: Nameless on July 16, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Think he was just saying hello to him , with his gumshield in.  Don't go back there.

Rois

Tickets now available online for the terrace

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

omagh_gael

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 16, 2018, 11:33:29 AM
Quote from: Rois on July 16, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Tickets now available online for the terrace

Seem to be sold out now.

Looks to be more an issue with their website as the same 'crash' screen appearing for all matches this weekend.

The Bearded One

Season ticket holders.........do we just present our cards or do we need to 'book' and print online?
It is what it is. Presumably.

omagh_gael

straightred

Quote from: The Bearded One on July 16, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
Season ticket holders.........do we just present our cards or do we need to 'book' and print online?

You should have got an email - here's the relevant bit

"Due to a limited stand capacity, we are unable to accommodate all Season Ticket holders in the stand at Healy Park.

Season Ticket holders will therefore be accommodated on the Terrace and will simply be required to present their GAA Season Ticket card for scanning at the designated Terrace Turnstiles on the day."

What isnt clear from that is if season ticket holders will be allowed into the stand at all (i.e. if you go early enough and there is room).

Anyway aside from that would someone local please post some advice regarding parking, good watering holes etc

trueblue1234

Tickets working again now. Price £18 each adult. Plus 1.95 postage for the online ones.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

seafoid

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 16, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
Quote from: seafoid on July 16, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

Is this going to be another Tyrone thread punctuated with tedious nonsense?
It depends on your fellow county men. There are some fine chestnuts emerging after Tyrone beat a team that was in d2 as recently as last February.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

tyroneman

Website keeps saying available then no tickets once you try to book.

RetiredRessie

Tickets seem to be sold out, talk of a fan zone to be set up in Omagh.

Captain Scarlet

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.