Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Yous are gettin very tetchy lads. Have I hit a nerve? I suppose the truth really does hurt sometimes.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 27, 2017, 10:38:50 PM
you know nothing about what time i give up for the gaa. and when u say get 'involved' do you mean get involved with the cartel? cant beat them join them kinda thing? sorry but ive more decency in me to have anything to do with them.

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 13, 2017, 10:59:09 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 13, 2017, 10:55:54 PM
well at least i know for next time. il just have to get on my committee and work my way up to county delegate. i hve 3 yrs then i can vote him out to f**k.

Well i know you aren't on your club committee. How's the 3 year plan to vote Mickey out going? You were so enthusiastic back in September. Did you realise it was too much like hard work actually doing something in your club so decided not to buy a new county jersey instead? You are a proper leader of the revolution. What a pity you weren't around in 1916.
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

Some use being on our commitee! Our delegate voted for mickeys 3 year extension without even consulting the commitee! I raised the issue at our AGM but not confident anything will. I pretty sure this happened in alot of clubs.

Club boi

Quote from: Club boi on September 19, 2017, 05:11:35 PM
southtyronegael - Before I start, I am no longer a fan of Mickey Harte. I used to be, His legacy is untouchable, what he done for Tyrone will never be forgotten. I believe its time he went before he ruins what people remember what he brought to Tyrone

But

For a long time I agreed with what you said, we were on a similar wave, but nowadays your just plain annoying. Hartes going no were, I dont like it, but I have to accept it. Either shut up with your constant hatred or leave the thread. You offer nothing these days and I for one am sick hearing the same cr@p day in day out from you

19th September I wrote to give it a rest southtyronegael but yet we still are reading your constant drivel of abuse to Harte. My stance hasnt changed, I aint a fan, but I dont post about it almost every single time, Move on, we know you dont like him, but contribute on a footballing level anytime, try it, it might distract you from your hatred and you never know, you might like it

rrhf

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 28, 2017, 12:17:01 PM
Some use being on our commitee! Our delegate voted for mickeys 3 year extension without even consulting the commitee! I raised the issue at our AGM but not confident anything will. I pretty sure this happened in alot of clubs.
Sort out the problem with your  club committee first then. That's your job now. The anger has been temporarily redirected.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 28, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

Jeez, the cartel has infiltrated your own club. How did you let that happen? If I where you I wouldn't buy a club jersey this year. That'll show them not to mess with you.
That was never a square ball!!

redhandefender

Surprised no forwards were called up at all. Does anyone know if Conor O'Donnell got a call again or Conan Grugan?

I would imagine ronan McHughn might get more of a run in mc kenna cup anyway after an impressive year with his club

Thebigdog

Quote from: redhandefender on November 28, 2017, 04:12:34 PM
Surprised no forwards were called up at all. Does anyone know if Conor O'Donnell got a call again or Conan Grugan?

I would imagine ronan McHughn might get more of a run in mc kenna cup anyway after an impressive year with his club
I think the only forward called up was Stephen O Neill, it's gonna be his job to collect the cones after training. Good man Stevey!

Tyrone95

Was it just the 3 called up? Ciaran Mc Laughlin, brendan burns and michael mc kernan?

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 29, 2017, 10:13:19 AM
Was it just the 3 called up? Ciaran Mc Laughlin, brendan burns and michael mc kernan?

makes sense to me, its not forwards is our problem, it is a system that is built on protection full backs who are not good man markers, or good when isolated one to one, which restricts our ability to play a more offensive minded way. getting better defenders to an absolute priority to developing a more offensive game.

Tyrone95

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 29, 2017, 10:24:41 AM

makes sense to me, its not forwards is our problem, it is a system that is built on protection full backs who are not good man markers, or good when isolated one to one, which restricts our ability to play a more offensive minded way. getting better defenders to an absolute priority to developing a more offensive game.
I would agree with that yes, all 3 are better players than aidan mc crory.. however like many others I believe Mc Crory's club location within Tyrone helps his case in starting every game! That debate is for another day though....

Club boi

Quote from: Tyrone95 on November 29, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

I would agree with that yes, all 3 are better players than aidan mc crory.. however like many others I believe Mc Crory's club location within Tyrone helps his case in starting every game! That debate is for another day though....

That debate has been happening for a while now. Where ye been??

Tyrone95

Quote from: Club boi on November 29, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

That debate has been happening for a while now. Where ye been??
I'm well aware off it..I'll let it sit until the season starts before ridiculing the decision though  ::)

Jim Bob

Such stupidity to suggest that.
Sure why doesn't Mickey  just pick the entire Errigal team if that's the case!!!

lenny

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 29, 2017, 07:26:22 PM

Such stupidity to suggest that.
Sure why doesn't Mickey  just pick the entire Errigal team if that's the case!!!

Don't be giving him ideas.