Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

drumragh forward thinking ideas have generated finance for the impressive facilities they have and should be complimented for the effort they put in to raise funds

Tyrone Gaa

Fair play to Drumragh and I hope they raised a good total.   Their efforts to make this a significant, well publicised project were amazing and it then reflects as major bigger heads gone when the team was announced. That panel needs to stay off the drink and drugs that they were on when they agreed this team
Living the dream!!!

Uncle Kev

Even a Moortown man would agree that Fay Devlin is one of Tyrones best ever defenders

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersarsfields on July 21, 2016, 12:32:44 PM
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Dream Team. I know the selection left a lot of people wondering. The panel was erm, experienced, as we needed people who could compare the older players with the current and 00's bunch. Was always going to spark a few heated debates, and yes, Donnelly ahead of Jordan was the big one for me. But a successful night and appreciation must go to the teams who sold tickets and organised the event.

T'is hard to get unique and interesting fundraisers for clubs these days that isn't just knocking on the door and asking for money for a raffle. We're lucky that we have a great core of support that have come up with some great fundraisers over the last number of years. We've had the record for most amount of players in a GAA game, the great solo run, clash of the clans etc. Fund raising is such an important part for clubs these days given the overheads.

You've a quer man doing photos and videos up there at the minute (I'll not name him on here). That stuff makes promotion of the Club much easier.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

supersarsfields

It does indeed Norf. You would know all about that side of things!!  ;)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersarsfields on July 25, 2016, 04:41:53 PM
It does indeed Norf. You would know all about that side of things!!  ;)

Used to.

Your lad takes it to a new level though.

Fair play to him.

Club Rossa

Joe McMahon played the full game against us on Sunday and looked to be in good enough nick.Hopefully he'll be able to contribute for Tyrone in the coming weeks.Meyler didn't tog out so is obviously a long way from being fit.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Club Rossa on July 26, 2016, 09:24:55 AM
Joe McMahon played the full game against us on Sunday and looked to be in good enough nick.Hopefully he'll be able to contribute for Tyrone in the coming weeks.Meyler didn't tog out so is obviously a long way from being fit.

Heard him talking to a few youngsters at the Donegal game, when he was by the perimeter, and he didn't sound too hopeful of being fit anytime soon (left hamstring I think he was gesturing at).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Norf Tyrone

I see the Tyrone CB have sent a warning to clubs re the high number of upper teir tickets they have been given for this Saturday.

Would it not make more sense to NOT put lower tier tickets on line or in shops.

omagh_gael

Do you think your club will get the numbers to cover requests,Norf? I'm beginning to panic that my request will not be met due to high demand!

GlenMan

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 31, 2016, 11:35:27 PM
Do you think your club will get the numbers to cover requests,Norf? I'm beginning to panic that my request will not be met due to high demand!

The statement does say that they have enough tickets in their allocation to meet all requests from Clubs.

From the Bunker

Can't understand how this happened! Everyone with half a brain knew Dublin would win Leinster Arse over tit! So they knew what day Dublin would be playing in the Quarter final! The Mayo/Tyrone Quarter final should have been organised for today along with the other 2 Quarters!

ose 14

as regards the dream team lads any tyrone defence without ryan mcmenamin and phillip jordan come on. not one sam would have been up the road without the contributions of those two. mcmenamin is the best corner back that has ever played for tyrone and jordan without question the best winghalf weve ever produced.

omagh_gael

Quote from: GlenMan on July 31, 2016, 11:48:38 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 31, 2016, 11:35:27 PM

The statement does say that they have enough tickets in their allocation to meet all requests from Clubs.

That sounds pretty encouraging. Cheers.

bogball88

Any men going to the Hill on Saturday?