Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 1025992 times)

Armagh18

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #7620 on: October 10, 2021, 06:55:38 PM »
Jaysus. People lose the run of themselves. Yer wan videoing is hard to listen to ffs.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #7621 on: October 10, 2021, 06:58:59 PM »
More feral f#ckwit behaviour from the ones in Wicklow gaa, an U15 B Final by all accounts. The gaa needs to finally clamp down on this thuggish behaviour, no excuse plenty of video evidence.

Any links?

https://mobile.twitter.com/invest_ez/status/1446940243018518529?s=24

Jesus. They'll be a few young lads on both sides never set foot on a football field again

Had to look there to see was it the same clip I seen last night cause in my opinion the young lads were about the best behaved in it?

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #7622 on: October 10, 2021, 07:06:11 PM »
More feral f#ckwit behaviour from the ones in Wicklow gaa, an U15 B Final by all accounts. The gaa needs to finally clamp down on this thuggish behaviour, no excuse plenty of video evidence.

Any links?

Jesus. They'll be a few young lads on both sides never set foot on a football field again

Had to look there to see was it the same clip I seen last night cause in my opinion the young lads were about the best behaved in it?
did they lock the ref in boot of car afterwards?

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #7623 on: October 10, 2021, 07:06:47 PM »

Any links?

Could see a older fella at the start running at someone and trying to throw a punch and someone else trying to pull him back apart from that canít see much happening. Definitely couldnt see any young lads doing any wrong. Maybe there was a fight among players and then parents/coaches got involved.

JoG2

• View Profile
« Reply #7624 on: October 10, 2021, 07:15:36 PM »

Any links?

Could see a older fella at the start running at someone and trying to throw a punch and someone else trying to pull him back apart from that canít see much happening. Definitely couldnt see any young lads doing any wrong. Maybe there was a fight among players and then parents/coaches got involved.

Only parents / coaches as far as I could see. Looks awful at an underage game

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #7625 on: October 10, 2021, 07:23:52 PM »
"Da, will you please wise up, we want to restart the game"
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: October 10, 2021, 08:53:36 PM »

Any links?

Only parents / coaches as far as I could see. Looks awful at an underage game

You'd hope all involved are banned for life.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: October 10, 2021, 10:12:47 PM »

Any links?

Few ma's too.

StPatsAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: October 12, 2021, 08:08:06 AM »

Any links?

Few ma's too.

How come the further south you go the more muck-savage the wimmin get?

Rudi

• View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: October 12, 2021, 08:20:49 AM »

Any links?

Few ma's too.

Yer one in the video was definitely a muck savage, big unit too, swung for one of the opposition coaches. Mayo women would be particularly bad & in most cases do the mens fighting for them. ;D

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: October 12, 2021, 09:28:58 AM »

Any links?

Few ma's too.

Yer one in the video was definitely a muck savage, big unit too, swung for one of the opposition coaches. Mayo women would be particularly bad & in most cases do the mens fighting for them. ;D

Women are the worst, and totally ill informed on the rules, the shrill that comes from the sideline is blood curling (obviously our lady posters on here are well informed on the rules  ;) )
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: October 12, 2021, 10:05:03 PM »
Any Euro winners tonight?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: October 13, 2021, 08:24:22 AM »
Any Euro winners tonight?

No winner - on to Friday to try and win a few quid

Rudi

• View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: October 13, 2021, 08:48:36 PM »
Several people killed in Norway with a man with a bow & arrows. It's not just America or guns.