FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dubh driocht

After seeing Shay's heroics, no-one should ever ever ever again say a word about Donegal's defensive strategy.

spuds

Quote from: 13aside on September 06, 2011, 07:26:26 PM
a couple of years ago one of those so called experts on the rte panel lampooned Richard Dunne and made a laughing stock out of the fella-the words short and memory come to mind !!

Would it have been the same rent a quote merchant that was eugogising Dunne in the studio afterwards ?

Quote from: laoislad on September 06, 2011, 06:56:56 PM
Excellent work on that link ross4life,I was trying to figure out all the permutations myself.

:D :D thought the same myself when he first started posting with his love for all things Ross.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

laoislad

anportmorforjfc

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Capt Pat

Overall I think itcis better that Armenia win and we get a second chance at sorting this thing out for ourselves.

Dubh driocht

Greenscene didn't consider an Armenia win ( which looks likely) but even a draw in thay game means that if Ireland win their last two games , the least they get is a play-off. Well done Trap!

laoislad

AZOffaly

If this holds up, then it's a great result. I could see Slovakia beating Russia at home, which would mean 2 Irish wins would win the group!

spuds

John Hubbard

balladmaker

2 Irish wins back to back ... you don't ask for much

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

AZOffaly

spuds

We play Armenia at home and Andorra away so all in our own hands. Are Armenia the new Brazil ?
John Hubbard