How clean is your local chippy?

Started by el_cuervo_fc, June 07, 2011, 10:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/QuickSearch.aspx

There was a bit about this on UTV yesterday.  Some of the results would definitely help decide where you go for something to eat.

Tony Baloney

I'll take my chances in a chippy but the tramps running the childrens home and hospice in Derry should take a hard look at themselves considering the money they get.

el_cuervo_fc

Some of the results are shocking. Most of the child facilities around Armagh seem to have faired well though

Tony Baloney

All schools round this way seem to have checked out well but then I'd assume they have systems in place and board checks to contend with too.

The average score in Keady seems to be about 1!

ziggysego

Someone was telling me there's a place in Strabane rated 0 :/
Testing Accessibility

Dún Dún

Quote from: Grunter on June 07, 2011, 11:56:48 PM
not surprised at this

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/EstablishmentDetails.aspx?q=esperantos&pi=0&eid=333950

I'd be partial to the odd Esperanto, sometimes when I'm sober too

Slightly shocked, thought there would have been alot worse out there tbf

Tony Baloney

Selected 0s:

New Rainbow - Andytown
Limoni's - Castlewellan
The Duke - Warrenpoint
Cafe 35 - Camlough
Hing's Takeaway - Strabane
My local butcher...

Doogie Browser

Sister in law is an EHO with one of the local councils and she was saying that even getting a 5 is basic compliance with legislation, so anyone in the 1-3 range would not be great either.

Tony Baloney

Either Co.Antrim is squeaky clean (I doubt it) or it has still to be added to this database! Anyone know?

glens abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2011, 02:49:24 PM
Either Co.Antrim is squeaky clean (I doubt it) or it has still to be added to this database! Anyone know?

Its council ares so some Antrim included ie Belfast council area but others like Newtownabbey  not.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: glens abu on June 08, 2011, 02:56:29 PM

Its council ares so some Antrim included ie Belfast council area but others like Newtownabbey  not.
When I say Co Antrim I mean Moyle! It doesn't appear to be on it and I refuse to believe there aren't 0 and 1 star establishments there!

glens abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2011, 02:58:59 PM

When I say Co Antrim I mean Moyle! It doesn't appear to be on it and I refuse to believe there aren't 0 and 1 star establishments there!

Moyle didn't do it either,think only 17 council areas took part.

glens abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2011, 02:58:59 PM

Would say The Central in Ballycastle cert for a 5