17 year old found decapitated and dismembered in gangland feud

Started by Saffrongael, January 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

I'm sure the criminal code of silence and witness intimidation is a major factor.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on April 06, 2020, 12:54:27 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 06, 2020, 10:28:52 AM
This fella that was killed at weekend was indicted in X amount of murders and nothing could ever stick,

You'd wonder how much of that was due to administration error or some similar shite.

i.e. guilty as f**k, everyone knows it, but off on a technicality.

Sometimes you'd wonder "is there really no way the justice system could be improved?"

I read on the Ana Kriegal case what the Police Investigators had to go through / how they had to interview / what they could and couldn't say otherwise the whole thing could have been thrown out due to the age of the lads. It's actually amazing the job they done to get that whole thing through the courts without a vast (some stuff was) amount declared inadmissible.

armaghniac

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on April 06, 2020, 12:54:27 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 06, 2020, 10:28:52 AM
This fella that was killed at weekend was indicted in X amount of murders and nothing could ever stick,

You'd wonder how much of that was due to administration error or some similar shite.

i.e. guilty as f**k, everyone knows it, but off on a technicality.

Sometimes you'd wonder "is there really no way the justice system could be improved?"

Everyone "knows"  so and so is guilty but you cannot prove it beyond reasonable doubt as there is no hard evidence, witnesses are intimidated etc.  How would you advocate improving the justice system? Take a  poll on Facebook to see who everyone knows is guilty?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Saffrongael

These fellas wouldn't be doing PHDs anytime soon but their "animal cunning" would be off the charts I would think
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

brokencrossbar1

These lads have tens of thousands going through the hands on a regular basis. €200k was the apparent debt that brought Lawlor to Belfast. He was a very bad boy and what he was up to would curl your hair and turn it white. As psychotic as you would ever meet

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Saffrongael on April 06, 2020, 03:14:01 PM
These fellas wouldn't be doing PHDs anytime soon but their "animal cunning" would be off the charts I would think
I don't think that holds for senior management

armaghniac

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 06, 2020, 03:44:27 PM
These lads have tens of thousands going through the hands on a regular basis. €200k was the apparent debt that brought Lawlor to Belfast. He was a very bad boy and what he was up to would curl your hair and turn it white. As psychotic as you would ever meet

They haven't much of a life though, a lot do not get to die of old age and are always looking over their shoulder. A regular job is quieter.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

screenexile

Watch Inside the K to see the shite these bastards are up to.

The amount of designer gear they pulled from a lads house last week was absolutely obscene!!

Boycey

Anyone able to post an Indo 'Premium' article? I'd be interested to see what Paul Williams had to say about Lawlor today

JimStynes

Quote from: screenexile on April 06, 2020, 09:17:02 PM

The amount of designer gear they pulled from a lads house last week was absolutely obscene!!

Where can you watch that programme? Can't find it online.

GetOverTheBar

The young lad at the head of this thread, when he was killed was wearing 1k worth of clothing.

I don't think all my entire wardbrobe cost 1k.

screenexile

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 07, 2020, 09:24:10 AM

The young lad at the head of this thread, when he was killed was wearing 1k worth of clothing.

I'd say it was more than that sure one of those Canada Goose jackets is 1k on its own!!!

HiMucker

Quote from: screenexile on April 07, 2020, 09:31:55 AM

I'd say it was more than that sure one of those Canada Goose jackets is 1k on its own!!!
Gucci tracksuit as well be the guts of a grand

Will it ever end

Quote from: screenexile on April 07, 2020, 09:31:55 AM

Where are you buying your Canada Goose jackets? £500 will get you one.