The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Quote from: J70 on January 25, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: winghalfun on January 25, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
Beginning to think that Stallion is right. Liverpool so easy to play against now. Just hard work and keep your shape at the back. Something is badly going wrong. No inventiveness at all. Would love to see a stat on how many  milner corners actually reach the box.

Don't be an eejit.

The Stallion was nowhere to be seen when Liverpool were ripping everyone to shreds. Then he shows up again when they go through their inevitable bad patch. In a few weeks, when they've gotten back on track, he'll disappear again. Its what wind-up merchants do.

On the rest of your point, they will need to flesh out the squad in the summer. Need more options with injuries/absences and loss of form.

Lol at inevitable bad patch. Even when winning games Liverpool have been awful defensively. Klopp is tactically bereft. Little more than a German Martin O'Neill.

stew

Quote from: The Stallion on January 25, 2017, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: Bord na Mona man on January 25, 2017, 10:33:52 PM
The first big test for Klopp, who has avoided negative scrutiny until now.
What's the verdict? Too predictable to play against, burn out from the high intensity style, or the squad being too thin?

I have correctly pointed out time and time again that Klopp is a clueless clown.

Bollocks!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Stallion

It's not bollocks, the evidence is there.

JoG2

With Mane

September: WWWW
October:     WDWWW
November:  WDWW
December: WDWWW
January:     D

Without:
January:  DLDWLL     (the one win coming against Plymouth in the FA Cup)

Did they say last night he's going to miss the Chelsea game?

The Stallion

My fellow Liverpool supporters are very quiet this morning.

Maybe they're feeling a bit sheepish, having realised I have been right about Klopp all along.

blewuporstuffed

Its not quiet at all, its only 10:30 and there already has been about half a dozen posts in the thread.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

StGallsGAA

Quote from: J70 on January 25, 2017, 11:46:53 PM
Quote from: winghalfun on January 25, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
Beginning to think that Stallion is right. Liverpool so easy to play against now. Just hard work and keep your shape at the back. Something is badly going wrong. No inventiveness at all. Would love to see a stat on how many  milner corners actually reach the box.

Don't be an eejit.

TheStallion was nowhere to be seen when Liverpool were ripping everyone to shreds. Then he shows up again when they go through their inevitable bad patch. In a few weeks, when they've gotten back on track, he'll disappear again. Its what wind-up merchants do.

Not so and you should give credit where it's due.  The Stallion has been persistently calling Klopp a clueless idiot since he was appointed.  Even when the headless chicken Mane and attempted child-killer Firminho were on an extended run of luck in front goal The Stallion was calling out Klopp's shortcomings!

The Stallion

Thank you for your honesty, I have indeed been consistent and unrelenting on this issue.

Boycey

Stallion made it onto 5live last night http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04qsmcr

Who was the dude in the blanket beside Dalglish?

Dire Ear

Very......very disappointed in that.  Been following Liverpool for years, but last night was one of the lowest, ... and angriest I have ever been.  Honesty, drive, workrate, intelligence, passion.......none of

winghalfun

I was attempting to write exactly something like this but this is why I am not a sports journalist. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/25/liverpool-have-won-single-game-2017-has-form-dipped/

If Kloop cannot find a Plan B then his coaching skills maybe limited as Stallion says

Maroon Manc

Liverpool obviously miss Mane but the depth of squad doesn't help, they don't have the quality on the bench that United, City, Arsenal & Chelsea have. Spurs have the same problem. In fairness to Klopp he just doesn't have the money to spend that the 4 clubs I've mentioned have.

Chelsea is a huge match, win it and the title talk starts again in the media although I do realise there's no expectancy on here but lose it and you have a fight on your hands for top 4.

laoislad

Quote from: JoG2 on January 26, 2017, 10:00:42 AM
With Mane

September: WWWW
October:     WDWWW
November:  WDWW
December: WDWWW
January:     D

Without:
January:  DLDWLL     (the one win coming against Plymouth in the FA Cup)

Did they say last night he's going to miss the Chelsea game?
I'd say so. Senegal are still in the African Nations so he will be gone until they are knocked out.
Lads its pretty obvious St Galls and Stallion are one and the same. I don't know why ye bother replying to the posts.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

And if you are replying, don't quote him/them for fecks sake.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 26, 2017, 11:11:07 AM
And if you are replying, don't quote him/them for fecks sake.

Yes - and the same goes for Syferus please.