Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therealdonald

Quote from: Rossfan on November 14, 2017, 05:51:59 PM
You're not bad at it donald :D

I do stand by SF though, I think they've done more in the North and will continue to do so than any other party. But 75% the time I'm only winding people up, especially the Owen types who get all self-righteous ye know.

Gabriel_Hurl

Joe isn't happy his buddy Fergal P got looked over for the Derry U-20 job - and he's stopping giving money to Club Derry

https://twitter.com/JoeBrolly1993/status/931887386367324161

longballin

Was very surprised to see Derry appoint a Tyrone manager. I can see Brolly's point. Tyrone wouldnt put a Derry coach over a county team, I think though clubs here like to pay the south Derry lads

Scoring Zone

Quote from: longballin on November 18, 2017, 02:42:31 PM
Was very surprised to see Derry appoint a Tyrone manager. I can see Brolly's point. Tyrone wouldnt put a Derry coach over a county team, I think though clubs here like to pay the south Derry lads

Derrys in bother if they need that man, and some kick in the teeth for McCusker. Tyrones gain getting him out of the road.

lenny

You've a very short memory. Tyrone had a derry man in charge of their u21s a few years ago and he was close to getting the senior job also. Peter Doherty.

Rawhide

Quote from: lenny on November 26, 2017, 09:28:21 AM

You've a very short memory. Tyrone had a derry man in charge of their u21s a few years ago and he was close to getting the senior job also. Peter Doherty.

Lenny, Peter Doherty has been living in Tyrone for the best part of 30 yrs, probably there longer than he was in Derry. There is a considerable distance between him taking Tyrone u21s and what Derry did, appointing Donnelly without as much as letting Mc Custer know they didn't want his services, and let's remember it wasn't as if he was doing poorly, they were in the u21final last year. There was clear year in year improvement. If they had of appointed someone who was an outstanding coach I could at least swallow it, but they haven't. Seen two seasons of senior management in Ardboe, never seen another senior club afterwards
cccc is a true supporter lol

red hander

Quote from: longballin on November 24, 2017, 11:02:03 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on November 24, 2017, 10:43:48 PM
https://www.independent.ie/sport/rte-apologise-for-comments-made-by-eamon-dunphy-and-joe-brolly-36350378.html

Paul Kimmage‏
@PaulKimmage

RTE apologise for the only thing that made this shite watchable. Incredible.

I very rarely, if ever, agree with the Dungiven Gimp on anything, but I'm with him 100% re Barry the Brit

Avondhu star

Quote from: red hander on November 29, 2017, 05:04:20 PM
https://www.independent.ie/sport/rte-apologise-for-comments-made-by-eamon-dunphy-and-joe-brolly-36350378.html

Paul Kimmage‏
@PaulKimmage

I very rarely, if ever, agree with the Dungiven Gimp on anything, but I'm with him 100% re Barry the Brit

You are welcome to each other
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

red hander

Quote from: Avondhu star on November 29, 2017, 06:18:14 PM
Quote from: red hander on November 29, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

Paul Kimmage‏
@PaulKimmage

You are welcome to each other

Lick the back of them

screenexile

f**king Mailie is worse than Tubs... has he ever heard of a follow up question??

Seany

The more you hear him giving off about SKY the more you realize he just wants more airtime for himself. Making very dangerous comments about Creggan GAA now, just after talking about the grassroots GAA and what they do.

bennydorano

Worst interview/ interviewer I've ever sat through.  Mailie was god awful, scattergun questioning giving no fluidity to it. Maybe that's what he planned as Joe certainly couldn't rest on his laurels, he was on his toes the whole time.

Targetman

He just said the monarchy was as relevant as Jedward, a bit harsh on Jedward!!