Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Don't forget u planning for them lol

Wildweasel74

I see someone mentioned 60m2 for a classroom, that only be the case in a new school, old schol primary classroom are approx 7 x7.5m others 8 x 7.5m but with a full run of fixed units at the back of the class. Take that with losing 1.5m for desks at the front desk to whiteboard and walking clearance for teacher. Then add in your spacing and see how many pupils can be fitted,

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 22, 2020, 09:49:28 PM
I see someone mentioned 60m2 for a classroom, that only be the case in a new school, old schol primary classroom are approx 7 x7.5m others 8 x 7.5m but with a full run of fixed units at the back of the class. Take that with losing 1.5m for desks at the front desk to whiteboard and walking clearance for teacher. Then add in your spacing and see how many pupils can be fitted,

Apparently 30!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

how are these kids getting to school?

trailer

Do kids transmit this virus?
What are the risks to teachers?
Has there been any outbreaks linked to a School?

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on June 24, 2020, 12:59:39 PM

Considering the schools in the North closed pretty quick in March and haven't been open since but even then there were skiing trips coming back from Italy and kids had Covid 19..

There's no definitive answer to the top two but give me 24 hours to read a bit more on it and I'll be a verifiable expert.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: johnnycool on June 24, 2020, 01:06:44 PM

Considering the schools in the North closed pretty quick in March and haven't been open since but even then there were skiing trips coming back from Italy and kids had Covid 19..

There's no definitive answer to the top two but give me 24 hours to read a bit more on it and I'll be a verifiable expert.
;D ;D ;D

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 24, 2020, 02:37:51 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on June 24, 2020, 01:06:44 PM

;D ;D ;D

Yep the experts are all on this board   ;D

RadioGAAGAA

Yep. Page 8.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/893216/Weekly_COVID19_Surveillance_Report_w25.pdf

Quote• 24 outbreaks were from schools where 12 tested positive for SARS-CoV-2

I have to confess I don't have a f**king clue how they get 12 positive results in 24 outbreaks when they define an outbreak as 2 or more people... so its obvious something is awry, but you'd imagine that it wouldn't be far-fetched to reverse that and say "12 outbreaks were from schools where 24 tested positive for SARS-CoV-2".

The elite of the Civil Service at work.

edit: Now that's for England, but I don't believe there are any significant differences between schools there and here.
i usse an speelchekor

on the sideline

Can contracts just be changed with no input/consent from those under contract?

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: on the sideline on June 24, 2020, 07:03:26 PM
Can contracts just be changed with no input/consent from those under contract?

I don't believe so, but I'm not in law so my answer isn't really much use!
i usse an speelchekor

trailer

4873 cases
547 deaths

And the schools are closed.

Madness

delgany

Quote from: trailer on June 24, 2020, 08:37:50 PM
4873 cases
547 deaths

Madness

Trailer ..hope all is well with you and your kids.
Would you consider that the fact that schools were closed was a contributory factor in these statistics and the fact that the lockdown was taken seriously by everyone

trailer

Quote from: delgany on June 24, 2020, 09:01:20 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 24, 2020, 08:37:50 PM
4873 cases
547 deaths

Madness

Trailer ..hope all is well with you and your kids.
Would you consider that the fact that schools were closed was a contributory factor in these statistics and the fact that the lockdown was taken seriously by everyone

Yes all is good. I hope all is well with you too.

I don't think closing the schools had any huge influence on the death rate or no. of cases given the vast majority of deaths were in care homes (over 50%)
I don't see any evidence of any outbreaks linked to community transmission in a school setting.

ONeill

Miss sticking on the DVDs.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.