McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passing_Interest

Anyone anywhere know anything definite about Venue and Throw in time for Armagh v Antrim tonight ?
Need to make travel plans asap.
Nothing but the same old story.........

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Passing_Interest on January 19, 2011, 11:54:36 AM
Anyone anywhere know anything definite about Venue and Throw in time for Armagh v Antrim tonight ?
Need to make travel plans asap.

Athletic Grounds 7.30pm throw in v St Marys!!

drici

One of the mates has a bet done on the Antrim v Down match the night at Casey so if it is not called off, could some poster from the Board go to the match and do the Latest Scores on it so as to give a bit of a sweat and not just get the end result. Just ignore questions like - Who got the goal?(if there are any) or who is playing well for Antrim/Down as we're all sure that you'll want to watch the match yourself and are doing a favour by putting the scores on the Board and won't want to miss big whacks of play by writing out names and stuff.  The paper will be out in the morning with all the scorers and players and a report anyway so they won't have too long to wait and there'll probably be wee reports the night anyway on the internet if they're really that impatient.
Sound.

MR99

I'd say the Tyrone game could be in doubt tonight, temp hasn't risen above zero today at all, if you'se hear any word post it ASAP because I need to tell the missus whether I'll have time for spuds or not

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: MR99 on January 19, 2011, 01:59:21 PM
I'd say the Tyrone game could be in doubt tonight, temp hasn't risen above zero today at all, if you'se hear any word post it ASAP because I need to tell the missus whether I'll have time for spuds or not

RTE reporting it as in serious doubt, pitch inspection due

wdusln

Donegal v Fermanagh off due to frozen pitch

armaghniac

Temp is +6C at Armagh observatory, the Athletic grounds should be OK.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Cde

Decod89

Joxer

Armagh game supposedly called off according to Orchard County

blewuporstuffed

this mckenna cup might not get played at all!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Lazer

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on January 19, 2011, 04:38:16 PM
this mckenna cup might not get played at all!!

i was thinking that too!
If tyrone and Fermangh games were going ahead tonight, then it would have been easy to reschedule but not if they are off too!
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

anportmorforjfc

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Bingo