McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dundroma

I won 2 Tickets to the Mckenna cup final if anyone wants them send me a message

EagleLord

Love it the way, there is so much footage of football on youtube these days. To think, 2 or 3 years ago, the only GAA footage you could see on youtube were terrible fuzzy videos of fans mobile phones! Faiplay to the Ulster council for putting so much up on the web, and jerome quinn. And especially whoever this 'gaabeo' is! :)

gerry

Quote from: dundroma on January 29, 2010, 08:43:27 PM
I won 2 Tickets to the Mckenna cup final if anyone wants them send me a message

was going to enter the gl comp but missed deadline today
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Fuzzman

Don't be slagging off the Fuzzy videos lads.

I put a lot of work into those.

Carmen Stateside

Delighted to see TG4 covering the game today.  Really looking forward to getting a look at some of the new Tyrone lads.  Things seem to be going along nicely with some very big scores being put up.  Competition for places in the NL panel alone seem to be very high.  Would be nice to see the three carmen lads play aswell :)

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 30, 2010, 01:31:50 PM
Delighted to see TG4 covering the game today.  Really looking forward to getting a look at some of the new Tyrone lads.  Things seem to be going along nicely with some very big scores being put up.  Competition for places in the NL panel alone seem to be very high.  Would be nice to see the three carmen lads play aswell :)

Would be nice to see the 3 Stateside, but I think we'll be looking at 2 at the most realistically. Think Donnelly could start in the corner tonight, can't see Devlin getting another start. Hope McGurk gets a another run out tonight marking someone who'll really test him.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

reddgnhand

Anyone any information on how the pitch is after last nights frost.

haranguerer

Quote from: ziggysego on January 28, 2010, 09:39:03 AM
The Barrett Sports Lighting Dr McKenna Cup Final between Donegal and Tyrone will take place on Saturday 30th January at 7.00pm in Brewster Park, Enniskillen.

Ulster GAA @ Facebook

Is this match definitely starting at 7? I've seen conflicting reports...

bonaduche

sky shows it for 730 on the gaa beo tonight

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Ulster council site says 7.30pm and i'm almost sure that was the time they said over the PA system after the match on Wednesday night.

http://ulster.gaa.ie/fixtures/

Heading down the road now shortly just in case.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

haranguerer

Damn!

Its down for 7.30 on Paddy Power, thought may have been an opportunity to see half of it before picking the winner, but of course, too good to be true!

gerry

Both teams wearing black arm bands i take it for higgins who passed away this week
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Carmen Stateside

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Abble

just my luck, submitted my gaelic life team at 8.17pm...stevie top of the right....15 mins later i'm down to 14 men !!!!!