McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Fairly unbiased commentary.

Like paying £3 to be verbally abused.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Line Ball

Line Ball

Line Ball

Line Ball

Line Ball

MC Cullogh should realise that when it is dark it is not the afternoon.

All over. Win for Tyrone

Aaron Boone

1-22 to 1-17 FT. Tyrone win.

LCohen

The Armagh website would lead you to believe that MCCullough "adds excitement". Possibly they meant "incitement".

Fierce amount of diving all the same.

SkillfulBill

Congratulations to the inbreeds a draw at fulltime v 13 tyronemen big improvement from 95.
Nothing better than beating our inbreed cousins from across the sperrins Tir Eoghain Abu

lenny

Quote from: SkillfulBill on January 23, 2016, 09:59:22 PM
Congratulations to the inbreeds a draw at fulltime v 13 tyronemen big improvement from 95.
Nothing better than beating our inbreed cousins from across the sperrins Tir Eoghain Abu

You're so inbred you can't even spell inbred.

Il Bomber Destro

Derry paid the price for trying to instigate melees in order to run the clock down as it spectacularly backfired on them.

Meyler was sensational tonight, pretty much brought Tyrone back into the game by himself.

Moortown Spuds

Good to see Brian McGuckin getting more action in a Tyrone game than he ever did in a playing capacity. Clown.

Derry have a decent side and in Christopher Bradley have a top forward who can kick from range.

I think by the reaction of the Derry crowd after going three up with little to go they will be pretty sick heading home. I am kidding you not-there was two grown men hugging each other in the terrace towards the end of normal.  ;D ;D  ;D

Newbridge Exile

very  very Disappointing , Derry should have played keepball and slowed it down in their last play of normal time  , Conor Mcatamney was immense tonight but as i feared the quality of the Tyrone Bench told again  in the end

redzone

Quote from: lenny on January 23, 2016, 10:09:43 PM

You're so inbred you cant't even spell inbred.

Suck the bag Lenny it's all ure good for u old goat

SkillfulBill

Quote from: lenny on January 23, 2016, 10:09:43 PM

You're so inbred you cant't even spell inbred.

I think if you consult you will find inbreed to be the past participant on inbred and grammatically correct in the context you individual inbreed.