Limerick v Mayo, Gaelic Grounds. 9/6/18.

Started by Mayo4Sam14, June 06, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crete Boom

Quote from: oliverkelly on June 07, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 07, 2018, 08:50:55 AM
I hope our forwards can rack up a big score in this one, for a change. Also Brendan Harrison and Vaughan are reportedly injured for us. I wonder who will be in midfield? It's a worry from now on.

Kevin McLoughlin and Danny Kirby were the midfield pairing against Roscommon for most the game last week believe it or not. Neil Douglas meant to have had a great game in the corner too

Very interesting, thanks for the info Oliver,

oliverkelly

SOS wasnt togged either was James Durcan i heard. Paddy Durcan caused loads of damage running from deep. Aidan was at 11 so i would be surprised if he is moved there now. Hanley scored a goal and done ok. Thats all the info i got from a Roscommon persons opinion.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: oliverkelly on June 07, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
SOS wasnt togged either was James Durcan i heard. Paddy Durcan caused loads of damage running from deep. Aidan was at 11 so i would be surprised if he is moved there now. Hanley scored a goal and done ok. Thats all the info i got from a Roscommon persons opinion.

Cheers oliver. Hopefully we can get our mojo back and start this one with a bang.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

To say this game is low key is an understatement. I've heard more talk in the lead up to an FBD game. I think the end is near! I used to fear it ending in the past. But we need an end to start an new shake up. Problem is the fall could be catastrophic. Counties like Meath, Kildare, Galway, Down, Derry, Armagh to name a few have shown that success does not always follow success.

joemamas

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 07, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Quote from: oliverkelly on June 07, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Cheers oliver. Hopefully we can get our mojo back and start this one with a bang.

Thanks Oliver, appreciate the update.

Cunny Funt

I hope our forwards can rack up a big score in this one, for a change. Also Brendan Harrison and Vaughan are reportedly injured for us. I wonder who will be in midfield? It's a worry from now on.

Kevin McLoughlin and Danny Kirby were the midfield pairing against Roscommon for most the game last week believe it or not. Neil Douglas meant to have had a great game in the corner too
Did Roscommon also have a makeshift midfield playing? going by the score Mayo got i can imagine plenty of forwards played well. Roscommon will need to do something about their loose defence before facing Galway on June 17th.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 07, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

Did Roscommon also have a makeshift midfield playing? going by the score Mayo got i can imagine plenty of forwards played well. Roscommon will need to do something about their loose defence before facing Galway on June 17th.

Why would we need to worry about defending with the forwards we have?

oliverkelly

Not sure on our midfield pairing we had numerous lads in there. We had 2 different sides more or less for each half and both were mixtures of starters and subs as not too end up very weak by ending the game with basically our B team.Mayo were pretty similar. Yeah our defense is still a problem which will need to be a hell of a lot better Sunday week and hopefully for a few games after.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Syferus on June 07, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Yes Kevin Keegan.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 07, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Yes Kevin Keegan.

I will love it if we beat them.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Syferus on June 07, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on June 07, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Yes Kevin Keegan.

I will love it if we beat them.

You've got to send Kevin Walsh a tape of this game haven' ya?
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

highorlow

QuoteI think the end is near! I used to fear it ending in the past. But we need an end to start an new shake up.

Take your dog for a walk.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

From the Bunker

Quote from: highorlow on June 08, 2018, 11:29:28 AM
QuoteI think the end is near! I used to fear it ending in the past. But we need an end to start an new shake up.

Will do!

joemamas

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 08, 2018, 12:23:10 PM
Quote from: highorlow on June 08, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

Will do!

How old is he or she

Captain Obvious

QuoteI think the end is near! I used to fear it ending in the past. But we need an end to start an new shake up
Who will be part of this shake up? most of the Mayo players in their 30s and late 20s are once in a generation type players that will leave huge voids to fill once gone.