Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

I know what I saw, he was acting the w**ker, pure and simple.

Over the Bar

Listened to this game on the radio and the commentator described his behaviour as "petulent" by throwing the jersey on the deck (or maybe at the bench?)  He also said that it incensed the Armagh fans round about.

Uladh

I ear the same young fella is looking for a new club as newtown chased him?

Uladh

you tell me buzzer. o wait, you're a down man who just happened to be at the u21 game last year...

full back

SlimShady

woooooooops

full back

Quote from: buzzer on January 23, 2007, 12:06:50 PM
no im from co.down.. just happened to b at that game..  
mmmmm......... you said you were from Down  :-[ ::)

laughinpaddy

Bow-wow Buzzer identify your club. or are you K. O Rourke in disguise ???  I'm sure your team mates would have some laugh at this! :D :D
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Over the Bar

Quoteand at any stage did i see i was a man?

That wud explain a lot!  :D

buzzer

kevin orourke in disguise? dont see any of use identifying yourselves.. thats what i cant stand low lives like youselves sitting behind a computer screen criticising players who try to play a decent game of fball, make 1 mistake and are the worst in the world. im from mayobridge if that makes it any better. id say k.orourke has maybe better to do than come on to this to read what a couple of wasters who havent a clue about fball have to say about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

illdecide

Thats the stuff lads, take the middle out of each other the craic's 90. Most people on the board know what clubs the lads represent and in a lot of cases who each other are with the exception of a few c**k boxes from other counties so nobody needs to identify themselves to a few melters ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Orior

New poll needed. Is buzzer and K O'Rourke one of the same?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Uladh

My money's on buzzer being k o'rourke's girlfriend.

:-*

stoke the boilers!

How does a Mayobridge "boy" have such an in depth knowledge of Newtown as regards being definite about players not being chsaed? ???

laughinpaddy

Quote from: Orior on January 23, 2007, 01:18:29 PM
New poll needed. Is buzzer and K O'Rourke one of the same?
Quote from: Uladh on January 23, 2007, 01:19:39 PM
My money's on buzzer being k o'rourke's girlfriend.

:-*
My moneys on it being his Ma why else would he/she get into such a tizzy(girl talk ;D) about a player from a different county and parish!! ;D ;D
I ain't gettin on no plane!