Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVEDECIDED

I agree - while I admire his undoubted enthusiasm for his team :) alot of what he says is rash and wide of the mark. I think he must wear blue tinted glasses. :D

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 28, 2008, 01:11:11 PM
Was it a good game? I was considering going to that on only Cross is too far away.

The game was played at a very high tempo.  It was very much like championship pace.  A good game I have to say.  Oisin and the ref exchanged a few insults both calling each other w*"kers and the ref saying oisin was a slabber.  If it had been anyone else I'd say he'd of got the line.  but it was actually hilarious to see at the time  ;D :D

full back

IVEDECIDED

Its a pity Gary didnt line him. He thinks hes above all authority. Well come to think of it he was playing for Cross in Cross so he prob was above all authority.  ;D

brokencrossbar1

In fairness Gary Smith is a w*nker :P 

winsamsoon

Now now there is some abuse flying around now. I would near have said if oisin wanted to take it off the pitch gary would have knocked his melt in. I don't think Gary is the worst he will generally let the game go from what i have seen. But that's only my opinion.

So Benny you think all the clans folk on here bar i'll decide are all idiots???. So are you saying this is why referees cannot do their jobs properly?? Surely referees should enter games as impartial with no vendetta's and call the game how they see it.  Calling people idiots is very mature and a great way to get across your argument well done benny.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

I thought that would awaken some of our Cross friends! :D :D In Fairness they were both right in what they were sayning. ;D However if you or me call a ref a w**ker, we're watching from the sidelines for a month son. Thats the difference.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 28, 2008, 02:00:12 PM
Now now there is some abuse flying around now. I would near have said if oisin wanted to take it off the pitch gary would have knocked his melt in. I don't think Gary is the worst he will generally let the game go from what i have seen. But that's only my opinion.

I'd say Gary would have loved that alright.  I heard he came be game for an oul scrap

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 28, 2008, 01:52:04 PM
In fairness Gary Smith is a w*nker :P 
:D :D

bennydorano

Club games moved to 6pm on Sunday to facilitate Armagh game in Clann Eireann Park.

IVEDECIDED

Great the bank holiday weekend is ruined for players again. Sure what do players matter! And your right 'el' Gary can be game for a scrap alright.  ;)

Uladh

Quote from: doire na raithe on April 28, 2008, 12:22:49 PM
where you not at it uladh? Team was: s. McCoy, c. Mcguiness, m. McGahon, c. White, s. Fearon, b. McArdle, c. O'Neill, s. O'Neill, v. Martin, marty O'Rourke, k. Fearon, r. McCoy, o. Gaughran, c. Gaskin, mick O'Rourke
[/quote]

No just wondering about who might have been unaviailable given the rumours.

strong enough forward line. never heard if c white and the two wing backs would hardly be first reserve. off the top of my head i'd can see 5 missing. were they injured?

laughinpaddy

Quote from: illdecide on April 28, 2008, 10:59:28 AM
I have to comment here. I think Quigly was pathetic yesterday and it's nothing to with the Harps, he was so bad it wasn't funny. He blew clans up twice for lifting of the ground (fair enough) but the Harps done it as well straight after and were not blew up for it and they got Pt's from it. Now Mr Quigly realised his errors and quickly awarded frees to the Clans that clearly were not free kicks. The 1 Winsam was talking about Marsden was attacking in full flow he fisted the ball over a C Vernon's head and went to run on for the 1-2 he was obstructed by Vernon and Marsden got booked for it and a free to the Harps (explain that 1).

P.S. i know he had to listen to some fools on the line but that should not make any difference to his decisions as a foul is a free no matter what is shouted from the sidelines or crowds...

In fairness that free was given because when Marsden was trying to get past vernon he grabbed him by the jersey to pull him aside, not a booking offence but would be deemed a free in my book.  as for the slabbering on the sidelines it was nothing compared to wot was witnessed in the stands i took my son (8 yr old) to the game and some of the insults from both supporters were x rated to say the least and that was towards there 'own' team.  The ref defo. wasnt gud for either team as some might say the Clans goal came from a push in the back tho the Harps did get some easier decisions in the 2nd half.
I ain't gettin on no plane!

JimStynes

Did bumpy o'hagan break his leg in training the other night or is that just a rumour.

corn02

It was S Egan not C White Uladh.

Yeah quite a few injuries (not taking away from Cullyhanna as Liam OHare was not fit.)