Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads is there any new Managerial positions within the county??? Or any ones with the sack to report. Or worse still what about transfers to other clubs (Harps and Ogs don't count ;)).

As for the Clans i heard Paul Kelly (Last years Armagh minor manager) was coming in with Bumpy to help him but nothing has been put in stone.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

gaa.boy

I Believe John Rath will be coming back to take the Harps Seniors

altovito

i hear carrickcruppen are looking at paul carroll + jim loughran for next season

winsamsoon

Lads just seeing that Cross have to travel to London. Who pays for the transport of the cross team to London?? I was thinking it would be the Ulster council??? Would this then mean that the cross don't get any money from gate receipts from their games???? If any of you guys know for definite about this let me know.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

SimpleSimon

Croke park pay for flight and accomodation as far as I know. That's what happens for national league games!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Was there a right bit of hassle about this the last time Cross had to go? Though in that case I think they had only a week or so to get the thing sorted
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

Mullaghbawn had a chartered flight booked in 95 for the fans, don't know who paid for it though.

umgolaarmagh

The Church is still rocking all right

Its moved up to Kentish town direction

You defintely need the monday off if your thinking about headin to it

Onion Bag

I know you Umgola, you wouldnt make to work until Wed
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Broken_Cross

Quote from: illdecide on November 26, 2007, 05:15:08 PM
Lads is there any new Managerial positions within the county??? Or any ones with the sack to report. Or worse still what about transfers to other clubs (Harps and Ogs don't count ;)).

As for the Clans i heard Paul Kelly (Last years Armagh minor manager) was coming in with Bumpy to help him but nothing has been put in stone.

T Feron / J Kernan have been given the reigns at Portadown

Do you mean player or manager transfers?

illdecide

Quote from: Broken_Cross on November 27, 2007, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: illdecide on November 26, 2007, 05:15:08 PM

T Feron / J Kernan have been given the reigns at Portadown

Do you mean player or manager transfers?

Both, anything that will give us something to slabber about

winsamsoon

T Feron/ J Kernan has to be a wind up  :)  :)  :)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

T Fearon is a soccer man. Big Joe wouldn't have him any where near him...Plus where would Porty get £750 a week for Joe's grub

Broken_Cross

I don't think he'd be in it for the money/food  - the potenital of another club opening in the area will attract many a hungry bugger.

illdecide

Lads i know there is not much to talk about this wheather ??? Are any of you guys going out for this Christmas drink thingie on the other thread or should we have our own Armagh one. I know a lot of you men want to keep you identities hidden but what the hell.

BTW i seen excavators working around the Pathetic Grounds yesterday, she'll be ready in no time at all ;) :D