Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cross4capital

Very good argument crossfire! well put together. The basic fatc is, cruppen had no business being in a championship game with us, they are an average intermediate side, i mean what about paul keenan? how that man is on the county while star footballers like micky macnamee and tony kernan and johnny murtagh are kept out? they should have thrown on his fat brother sure.

Goats Do Shave

I shouldn't  BUT...

'Cruppen won the intermediate in 2004...& deserve their place in the top echelon of Armagh football.

Personal insults aren't wanted on this board. FECK OFF!  :-*

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: cross4capital on September 10, 2007, 11:26:40 PM
Very good argument crossfire! well put together. The basic fatc is, cruppen had no business being in a championship game with us, they are an average intermediate side, i mean what about paul keenan? how that man is on the county while star footballers like micky macnamee and tony kernan and johnny murtagh are kept out? they should have thrown on his fat brother sure.

It's great to see new posters coming on here and making an instant impression. 

crossfire

dontcare

Quote from: cross4capital on September 10, 2007, 11:26:40 PM

Hold on a minute, cruppin did well on sunday, cross didn't know what to do in the first 10 minutes they were very unsettled, but when cross settled you could clearly see they didn't even have to get out of second gear but at the minute in the county that is what happens teams that play them, cross never usually win by such a large margin but in this case the scoreline may have looked good but cruppin actually did themselves justice on sunday, they may be back next year.
As for c4c account on cross players who should make the county panel, DO YOU GO TO THE CROSS GAMES CUS IF YOU DID YOU WOULD SEE TONY K IS STRUGGELING TO KEEP HIS PLACE ON CROSS TEAM AND MAY LOSE OUT SOON ENOUGH NEVER MIND BRINGING HIM ONTO THE COUNTY PANEL, yes i agree John M is there and there abouts but so are so many footballers of his type across the county.

pintsofguinness

QuoteDO YOU GO TO THE CROSS GAMES CUS IF YOU DID YOU WOULD SEE TONY K IS STRUGGELING TO KEEP HIS PLACE ON CROSS TEAM AND MAY LOSE OUT SOON ENOUGH NEVER MIND BRINGING HIM ONTO THE COUNTY PANEL,
Sure that doesn't seem to make a difference - well, it might now.

btw fullback, I'm still waiting.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hank Everlast

full back

FAO pog
Parking is poor, takes f**king forever to get on the road home.
There is no bank (to speak of) on the side opposite the stand, so when people stand against the fence it is virtually impossible to see all of the field.
Am not going to mention, selling tickets at the gate, then not even calling out the winning one (or if they did I didnt hear it - as per Cross v Drom games. Before you start I know its only a £1 but it is the principle)
Finally, letting cars into the field, then they start to leave before the game is over & drive out through the crowd ::)
This is all IMHO, before you get on your high horse for pointing out fault's with the 'Bridge

winsamsoon

Where will the county final be held this year????
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

dontcare

Quote from: full back on September 11, 2007, 01:50:29 PM
FAO pog
Parking is poor, takes f**king forever to get on the road home.
There is no bank (to speak of) on the side opposite the stand, so when people stand against the fence it is virtually impossible to see all of the field.
Am not going to mention, selling tickets at the gate, then not even calling out the winning one (or if they did I didnt hear it - as per Cross v Drom games. Before you start I know its only a £1 but it is the principle)
Finally, letting cars into the field, then they start to leave before the game is over & drive out through the crowd ::)
This is all IMHO, before you get on your high horse for pointing out fault's with the 'Bridge

i was at all games in the bridge on sunday from their club game , cullyhanna game and then cross one, the cars parked on the hill was all cullyhanna supporters that came early to get parked up there for their own game and then it was them that had not the manners to wait until the game was over, i know i would not have started to drive through the croud and neither would pog im sure, unless the bridge went up to the hill with recovery trucks i dont think they could have moved those cars (the relationship between the clubs not that great anyhow, and was it not county officals that was doing the gate who should be stopping this) and for the half time draw, i did hear the number being called out and who the winner was was also called out but yes it is difficult to hear at most big games in cross it is hard to hear the half time draw also.

anyone know when the final is on and where

fcuksake

County final on Sept 30th

Venue: I pressume Cross

I'm sure the Ogs will protest (and right they are), but I couldnt see  the county board moving on this one. ::)
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

el_cuervo_fc

Is it not down for sunday 30th?  I would assume it's supposed to be in Cross

Spiritof98

Other than the Ogs faithful, does any neutrals among us see the Ogs overturning the AI champs.

I thought they might challange earlier in the year but after watching them against the Harps I would find it suprising if they did.

I took a bit of stick from our City rivals about being in the county final, but we were beat by cross in the 1st round, they're basically prolonging the agony IMO.

I'll go back if Marsdens back

Kentucky Blue

Just wishing big Alan O'Neill a speedy recovery. By the way how was that game going between harp's and cullaville before it was abandoned last friday night?

Can anyone make head nor tail of this weeks club fixtures? seen them in the irish news but they are all merged in amongst the antrim fixtures. I presume the cross v mullaghbawn and pearse og v whitecross games are saturday at 6pm (it does not state a day on them)

The re-fixed game of cullaville and harps on friday?

mackers

Don't go there full back, you'll be called a liar. The fact that the rest of the county agrees with you will not save you from being called a liar every time he replies to your posts (even 3 or 4 months down the line!).
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.