Thats the 4th biggest trophy in antrim.....priorities priorities   :P

lol ill not lose any sleep over not seeing a league trophy

Well you should.. standards n all that.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 16, 2019, 08:47:32 AM
Quote from: Spike on August 16, 2019, 08:31:27 AM
Thats the 4th biggest trophy in antrim.....priorities priorities   :P

lol ill not lose any sleep over not seeing a league trophy

Don't you just love hurling! These footballing people need a bit more of that sort of attitude.

Dunsilly King

I'm sure if Antrim won Division 1 of the NHL or NFL they would be v happy not to have a presentation from the Hogan stand for their endeavours. Whats the saying, show respect get respect

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 16, 2019, 08:25:34 AM
County chairman has now spoke out about it which is a good thing.
The chairman spoke well on the matter and was manly about it.
Cassidy has some neck complaining about OUR county but sure he has his big pay cheque to comfort him. There has never been less Cargin players representing Antrim than since he came to Cargin. Go and work for YOUR county Cassidy as you are doing nothing for OURs >:(

paddyjohn

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on August 17, 2019, 10:08:20 AM
Cassidy has some neck complaining about OUR county but sure he has his big pay cheque to comfort him. There has never been less Cargin players representing Antrim than since he came to Cargin. Go and work for YOUR county Cassidy as you are doing nothing for OURs >:(

Who urinated on your pastie bap?

imtommygunn

Good win for aghagallon over st endas. Would have predicted the other way round but six point win.

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 17, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

Its a pastie wrap these days!  ;D
It just doesn't sit well with me when a hired hand from another county takes to twitter to lambast our county chairman who seems to me from his work at st enda's and the county to be a hard working volunteer - he admitted it was a mistake and has given his word it won't happen again - Cassidy is just trying to whip up the bad feeling against the county in Cargin for his own ends - its all about him

toby47

Spike

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on August 18, 2019, 10:04:48 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 17, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

Its a pastie wrap these days!  ;D
It just doesn't sit well with me when a hired hand from another county takes to twitter to lambast our county chairman who seems to me from his work at st enda's and the county to be a hard working volunteer - he admitted it was a mistake and has given his word it won't happen again - Cassidy is just trying to whip up the bad feeling against the county in Cargin for his own ends - its all about him

A bit harsh - Cassidy is no different from any other mercenary manager - the ones from Antrim don't care about Antrim county either as the success of the county wont help them keep their jobs.  Im sure loyal Antrim men will be donning opposition county tracksuits in coaching or managerial roles if they come up.    Mercenary managers look after Nr 1.....and that is themselves -  not the club nor county that they manage.   I suspect Cassidy just venting or trying to encourage an 'us against them', which judging by the County Board's and Cargin's past relationship, requires much work  ;)

Na Glinntí Glasa

never understood the want to take another club. Its just not something i would have any passion for or the same heart in it as i would for my own club.

each to their own by all means buts just not something that would ever interest me. i was offered a paid coaching role a year ago at another club but to be honest id rather put my time into helping one of our own teams - even throwing water onto the pitch if needs be.

I like Damian by the way and his coaching and the results he gets speaks for themselves.
hurl like f**k boi!

Caesar

Some good matches coming up this weekend. Whats our predictions for the following:

Moneyglass Vs Dunloy
Rasharkin Vs Randalstown
Davitts Vs Sarsfields
Lamh Dhearg Vs Ahoghill
Aghagallon Vs St Teresas
Portglenone Vs St Brigids
Gort Na Mona Vs Rossa

My predictions are Dunloy, Randalstown, Sarsfields, LD, Aghagallon, Portglenone and Rossa. 

breakingball

Quote from: Caesar on August 21, 2019, 08:47:51 AM
Some good matches coming up this weekend. Whats our predictions for the following:

Moneyglass Vs Dunloy
Rasharkin Vs Randalstown
Davitts Vs Sarsfields
Lamh Dhearg Vs Ahoghill
Aghagallon Vs St Teresas
Gort Na Mona Vs Rossa

My predictions are Dunloy, Randalstown, Sarsfields, LD, Aghagallon, Portglenone and Rossa.

Same

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: breakingball on August 21, 2019, 09:52:54 AM
Quote from: Caesar on August 21, 2019, 08:47:51 AM

Moneyglass Vs Dunloy
Rasharkin Vs Randalstown
Davitts Vs Sarsfields
Lamh Dhearg Vs Ahoghill
Aghagallon Vs St Teresas
Gort Na Mona Vs Rossa

Same
Gorts for me / very strong at home