Tommy Mc Guigan Ban

Started by Oakleafer93, April 01, 2009, 11:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Golfs an easy sport to play after a lesson or 2. 

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: rrhf on April 02, 2009, 01:13:36 PM
Go learn how to spell your name ye mouth  and Ill stop yapping. 
I apologise for name-calling
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

rrhf

ye spelt that right ye must have learned that one off by heart. 

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: rrhf on April 02, 2009, 01:15:37 PM
ye spelt that right ye must have learned that one off by heart. 
My moniker is spelt correctly. 
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

rrhf

That Armagh team is developing well for the time of year. 

Maguire01

Quote from: full back on April 02, 2009, 12:01:27 PM

If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, maybe you can hire Tommy Mac.................De De de de, diddy de........

:D
An Irish trad twist on the classic theme tune there FB!

the green man

orangeman

Tommy is not a dirty player and Sean Marty was giving him plenty of stick - I'm not trying to defend his actions but surely there has to be a consistent approach with regard to all of this video evidence stuff -

Last year Meath and Dublin played in the national league - it was on TG4 - there was a bit of a melee and very, very hefty suspensions were handed down. On the exact same day, Armagh played Cork in the national league in Crossmaglen and there was a melee but no action was taken as it wasn't on TV.

Surely the system needs changed ??

Tim Buzaglo

Quote from: orangeman on April 02, 2009, 01:35:52 PM
Tommy is not a dirty player and Sean Marty was giving him plenty of stick - I'm not trying to defend his actions but surely there has to be a consistent approach with regard to all of this video evidence stuff -

Last year Meath and Dublin played in the national league - it was on TG4 - there was a bit of a melee and very, very hefty suspensions were handed down. On the exact same day, Armagh played Cork in the national league in Crossmaglen and there was a melee but no action was taken as it wasn't on TV.

Or alternatively your lads could cut out the shite and behave like civilised human beings perhaps????  That way we wouldn't have to discuss these unsavoury incidents after all your games!!
Will we ever see another one?

ziggysego

Tyrone don't like 'erry teams.
Testing Accessibility

AFS

This is a complete myth propagated by people who didn't see the incident, in order to make Dublin and Meath seem like some sort of victims. There wasn't one punch thrown in Cross that day, a few fellas (8 or 10) barging into each other (definitely not the 27 man pile in as some Dublin gutter journo tried to paint it as). It was the type of handbags incident you'll see a dozen times in this year's Championship. The attempts to compare it to the Dublin - Meath slugfest were laughable and pathetic.

orangeman

Quote from: AFS on April 02, 2009, 02:24:53 PM

This is a complete myth propagated by people who didn't see the incident, in order to make Dublin and Meath seem like some sort of victims. There wasn't one punch thrown in Cross that day, a few fellas (8 or 10) barging into each other (definitely not the 27 man pile in as some Dublin gutter journo tried to paint it as). It was the type of handbags incident you'll see a dozen times in this year's Championship.

So how many got suspended for this "barging" into each other ?

Shadylimp

Quote from: Tim Buzaglo on April 02, 2009, 01:47:12 PM

Or alternatively your lads could cut out the shite and behave like civilised human beings perhaps????  That way we wouldn't have to discuss these unsavoury incidents after all your games!!

There was a great picture in the tyrone times this week of sean marty lockhart with his knee in sean cavanaghs throat whilst cavanagh was on the ground. (lockhart with the ball in his hands too!) But sure the tyrone players were the only ones up to dirty tricks the other night.  ::)
'Oh honey I didn't get drunk. I just went into a strange fantasy world'

AFS

Quote from: orangeman on April 02, 2009, 02:26:59 PM
Quote from: AFS on April 02, 2009, 02:24:53 PM

This is a complete myth propagated by people who didn't see the incident, in order to make Dublin and Meath seem like some sort of victims. There wasn't one punch thrown in Cross that day, a few fellas (8 or 10) barging into each other (definitely not the 27 man pile in as some Dublin gutter journo tried to paint it as). It was the type of handbags incident you'll see a dozen times in this year's Championship.

So how many got suspended for this "barging" into each other ?

None. Since when do you get suspended for giving someone a nudge? If you start that half of the intercounty footballers in the country will be suspended by the middle of June.

under the bar

Personally I think Ian Paisley Og's suggestion of CCTV at every GAA ground is a winner with a special PSNI dept to scrutinise the recordings following each game and if necessary the re-introduction of internment.