Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

Seniors 1/2 LD 2/1
Don't think there r is any minor match odds
Who do u fancy big ball ?

imtommygunn

Surprise in intermediate with aldergrove winning. Fair play to them. I don't ever remember them winning anything at adult level.

BigBallWeeBall

Fancy Cargin in minor & another draw in senior

bogieman

willib, you're only a wanab, 'nuff said

Pps I think indiscipline will play a role tomorrow, in both games

Ps2 imagine who would bet on children playing football

This is not Irish dancing. -RH

BigBallWeeBall

What odds for Cargin double now

Tony Baloney

See our own wee ref and his earpiece on the official GAA Facebook page.

Belfast GAA man

Super final with big crowd . Michael mc cann Cargin s savoiur. LD some cracking new players with the Murray's quiet. Draw fair result imo

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on October 06, 2019, 12:03:02 AM

Well how much did you win
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

under the bar

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 06, 2019, 11:28:09 PM
Quote from: BigBallWeeBall on October 06, 2019, 12:03:02 AM

Well how much did you win
Nice one. Joe Brolly comes up short again

BigBallWeeBall

Joe came up short & so did I. Had Moneyglass & Aldergrove for a draw also. Ah well

Calm Down

Very little chat about this game, few questions need to be asked, do Moneyglass have a choke mentality or did Aldergrove just want it more ? Was the winning free for Aldergrove a bit on the soft side?

BigBallWeeBall

St brigids choked again also

Sportacus

Always a perplexing time of the year. Two good teams going at it in a well attended county final and lots of wider interest.  Why oh why are we at the bottom of the heap in County football?

imtommygunn

One of those two teams have no county players would be part of it...

bannside

I'd say Lenny will have seen plenty of young talent starting to emerge and expect half a dozen or more new faces in next years panel. He has been at, or represented at nearly every championship game including junior and intermediate, and will have a new shortlist of players he is keen on. I'd go as far as suggest too that Lenny he has a very open mind on recalling a few veterans (two or three from Mick Justy Tomas Pollock Niblock Paddy C etc) if they show any desire or hunger to commit to the cause. At this stage I'd be very optimistic that next year will see a more competitive panel...all we need is to get off to a good start in our first few matches and the momentum would grow from there.

It would be good too if the traditional support would return. An extra three or four hundred at our home games would make a huge difference.